Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2015 5:31:52 PM EDT
I have a 20" rifle with the A2 stock and standard handguards. I'm thinking of using a Vickers sling with the A2 stock adaptor, but what do I use to attach the sling to the front? If I just attach to the loop under the FSB will the rifle still hang properly or will it always want to cant on me?
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 5:45:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Several make a side sling swivel like Colt uses to attach a sling to the FSB. If you want to mount a light check out the ElZetta 1500 mount they have an additional piece that can be used with the mount to attach a sling swivel to the mount and FSB.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 7:31:44 PM EDT
[#2]
USMC VCAS sling with full stock adapter and quick release
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:44:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I just use standard paracord (which I also use with my Israeli IDF two point sling) attached to the front leg of the A frame FSB with my BFG A2 stock adaptor.

Blue Force Gear also makes Universal Wire Loop w/ Push Button Socket (also another model without the push button quick release socket).

https://www.blueforcegear.com/universal-wire-loop-w-push-button-socket.html

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 7:24:54 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks guys
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top