Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/2/2015 3:13:19 PM EDT
I ordered and received a Fox Trot Bag from Directactiongear, and am very impressed with both service and product quality. The bag has a padded waist belt and neck strap, and plenty of well thought out pockets and dividers for anything you might need for a short excursion (or in my case an office bug out bag). There are places for a light, small first aid kit, pistol, spare mags, spare mags for the M4, gps, para cord, rain poncho, blast match, and a water bottle holder on the front end. Loaded up, it's very "non assuming, and carries easily around the waist on the right side (or left), with support from the padded shoulder/neck strap, so you're not always having to hitch it up. It was a little short on the waist belt for me (extends to + 48". I e-m'd the folks and they sent me a complete belt assy from one of their other packs to match, to extend the stock one, 2nd day air at no charge. Good product, good people.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:29:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Can you rotate the belt on the bag? If I had it on my left hip can I still buckle it in front or would it have to be buckled on my right hip?
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 5:20:29 PM EDT
[#2]
No, the belt is sewn to wings on the bag (which have additional small zippered pockets and pals loops on the outside) so it can't be rotated. The bag would buckle on the right hip.
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 11:50:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Sharp looking bag.  Any more pictures?
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top