Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/28/2015 9:39:20 AM EDT
read mixed reviews, just wondering what experience you guys have with them brandwise

thanks
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 9:44:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 9:56:30 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks
anyone make them longer than 7 inches or is that most all of them ?
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 10:26:58 AM EDT
[#3]
What kind of rail? Keymod? M-lock? If its picatinny I like the Larue index clips. Get the kit that comes with the handstop.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 10:57:51 AM EDT
[#4]
LaRue index clips for me...they work great
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 1:35:12 PM EDT
[#5]
On my favorite carbine I'm using three different rail covers with it, Magpul four-piece XTM Hand Stop Kit, Magpul XTM Enhanced rail panels (MAG510) with aggressive anti-slip texture, and LaRue Tactical index clips on the top rail and any leftover uncovered open rails.

With my M4 military clone carbine I use Knight's Armament Co. panels authentic look plus low profile, great proven quality by the military.

Another of my carbine have a TangoDown, the fit on these could vary depending on your rail system, some of them will have slight movement and on some rails would be tight because of rail tolerances, with mine the long 7 inch covers are snug but the shorter covers have a slight movement, YMMV.

Link Posted: 2/28/2015 3:05:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What kind of rail? Keymod? M-lock? If its picatinny I like the Larue index clips. Get the kit that comes with the handstop.
View Quote

picatinny, thanks

you guys like Hand Stops sounds like ?
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 3:25:50 PM EDT
[#7]
ladder rails, Magpul if you are a brand whore!!!!!  
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top