Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2015 4:26:27 PM EDT
Anyone using it? Any good? Currently have a Magpul MOE mid-length (rifle not built yet), but was thinking about going a different route. Also, if you guys have any other suggestions on hand guards with similar specs, etc that would be great... On a side note. Looking to go with an A2 "F" marked FSB setup like the one below. Is that a set screw of pinned setup? And what type of plate/guard is that between the gas block and the hand guard? And will this work with a flat top billet upper? Apologies if that seemed rudimentary.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/770814/cleveland-ohio-rifles-for-sale--ar15-palmetto-state-armory-carbine--brand-new--magpul-kit--super-nice-ar-15
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 2:31:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Mine has been good, I've never had any issues with any of MI's products. Locks up pretty tight for a drop in.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 3:15:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Have a midlength drop in MI SS rail on my go-to carbine, can't complain!
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 10:24:12 AM EDT
[#3]
MI is GTG. I've got one of their extended carbine rails on my rifle and have been very happy with it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 2:09:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I have their FF rail on my Colt SOCOM and it is rock solid. I also have a MI rail on one of my 6920 with same results.  
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 11:56:26 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a MI FF handguard that is very nice.  I can't speak to the quad rail part....not into those.
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 9:34:34 AM EDT
[#6]
I have a MI drop in quad rail and a Gen 2 ss ff 13 inch rail and both are gtg. Currently nto using the drop in and have moved the ff to a build I'm working on. MI has great customer service also, buy with confidence.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 10:29:54 PM EDT
[#7]
MI is a solid company with great customer service!
I have their 2 piece GEN II Free Float rail and it's outstanding and well made
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 3:50:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Midwest makes some real nice stuff, and they will fix a problem if one arises.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 10:51:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Their customer service is awesome.
After i lost some screws for my rail at the range on a windy day, I called them, and they sent me another set for free. Real friendly people too!
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 10:41:47 AM EDT
[#10]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Their customer service is awesome.

After i lost some screws for my rail at the range on a windy day, I called them, and they sent me another set for free. Real friendly people too!
View Quote
Their customer service is spectacular, I had an older MI buis that the pivot pin fell out while shooting. Called MI and no questions asked mailed me a new rear sight and said they corrected the problem by installing a  set screw to prevent it. BTW the sight was at my house in 2 days.

Link Posted: 3/31/2015 5:56:18 PM EDT
[#11]
I have a mid length SS gen1 and it is solid.  MI has great CS also!
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 6:15:01 PM EDT
[#12]
I have two, and a couple of their free float rails.
No complaints.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top