Link Posted: 3/3/2015 4:26:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Magpul MS1

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 4:27:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Magpul MS3
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 2:01:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Been using paracord as my mount with the MS3 Gen 2 and so far it has held up very well.

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 8:49:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:36:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Padded or un-padded BFG VCAS.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:51:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Thanks Hwk! It's nice to have my work appreciated! I combined all of the features I consider desirable in this one, and feel it's my best effort so far. It may be that you have the first version which has since been improved with a larger buckle at the rear. (For the conversion from 2 to 1 point.) Call or write and we can arrange getting you the newest one at no charge if you don't have it already.

Dave
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As near as I can tell, I'm the only one on this forum that uses the redi-mag 1.2 convertible

I love 'em but I've never seen anyone ever mention them or even comment when I've posted about them here.  Shrug....keeps the price down I guess.

Thanks Hwk! It's nice to have my work appreciated! I combined all of the features I consider desirable in this one, and feel it's my best effort so far. It may be that you have the first version which has since been improved with a larger buckle at the rear. (For the conversion from 2 to 1 point.) Call or write and we can arrange getting you the newest one at no charge if you don't have it already.

Dave

Dave,

Very quick response.  I received this last week.  Much obliged.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 6:48:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Two-point sling made from an ALICE pack rucksack strap.  

Most of my guns wear 'em.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 7:14:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Single point bungee sling with quick diconnect made in USA   not selling these just showing what I use
SINGLE POINT with QD HK Hook
A truly great sling to have in your collection and worth every penny ! ! !
Specs:

The Single Point Snap Action Sling with QD HK-HOOK securely attaches to the rear sling adapter on any weapon.
Quick Detach system allows you to ditch your weapon quickly by simply squeezing the side release buckle at 3 different points
The triangular (3-Point) hardware that keeps the sling system together at the center point is made of Heavy Gauge Welded METAL  
HK Hook is 1-1/4" wide and it is covered with elastic to eliminate any rattling noise
It is made of Double-layer, Heavy-weight, 1-1/4" wide Nylon webbing that  is comfortable and yet wide enough to prevent chafing.
The Two Double Shock Cords are covered with 1-1/4" Tubular Nylon webbing for maximum durability and ease of use.
The Single Point Snap Action Sling is ambidextrous and it is fully  adjustable to easily go over any size body armor and military clothing
Color: Black
Made in U.S.A. with Life Time Guarantee

THIS IS TRULY AN AWESOME PIECE!!! IT IS BRAND NEW and it is MADE in U.S.A.
MSRP on this item is $39.95.
These are over runs from a Military Order purchased directly from a military contractor in the United States of America
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:20:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Single point bungee sling with quick diconnect made in USA   not selling these just showing what I use
Specs:

The Single Point Snap Action Sling with QD HK-HOOK securely attaches to the rear sling adapter on any weapon.
Quick Detach system allows you to ditch your weapon quickly by simply squeezing the side release buckle at 3 different points
The triangular (3-Point) hardware that keeps the sling system together at the center point is made of Heavy Gauge Welded METAL  
HK Hook is 1-1/4" wide and it is covered with elastic to eliminate any rattling noise
It is made of Double-layer, Heavy-weight, 1-1/4" wide Nylon webbing that  is comfortable and yet wide enough to prevent chafing.
The Two Double Shock Cords are covered with 1-1/4" Tubular Nylon webbing for maximum durability and ease of use.
The Single Point Snap Action Sling is ambidextrous and it is fully  adjustable to easily go over any size body armor and military clothing

These are over runs from a Military Order purchased directly from a military contractor in the United States of America
View Quote

Shill?
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:53:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Shill?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Specs:

Shill?

Whatever it is... it's ignored now.

And for a shitty bungee single-point too.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 6:30:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Blue Force Gear Vickers 221 Sling, Padded, RED, in Kryptek...

There is no other sling
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 6:37:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Blue Force Gear Vickers 221 Sling, Padded, RED, in Kryptek...

There is no other sling
View Quote

I've been using basically the same set up a couple of years now (but I pieced it together myself before they offered the 221).  Great full-featured, very adaptable set up.  If your rifle has the right QD attachment points, it is whatever you need it to be.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 10:22:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Magpul MS3...
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 3:52:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Magpul MS1 padded with front QD swivel.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 9:39:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Blue force gear non-padded V CAS
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 2:45:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Emdom, hybrid of the Vtac and BFG. Since they are no longer made and if I had to pick up a new one it'd be a Vtac.
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 8:32:25 PM EDT
[#18]
I use the Blue Force Gear VCAS. I used to be a VTAC guy. VCAS is much better
Link Posted: 3/16/2015 4:40:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Padded VCAS

Link Posted: 3/24/2015 7:16:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Emdom Gunslinger, Savvy Sniper
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 2:44:14 PM EDT
[#21]
I really like this Sayeret - Special Forces 2 Point Rifle Sling:

http://www.zahal.org/products/sayeret-special-forces-2-point-rifle-sling?path_parent=153457
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 3:48:58 PM EDT
[#22]
VTAC.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 6:20:28 PM EDT
[#23]
I got one off amazon. Called tacsling. It's a 1-2 point sling maybe a 3 point also.  Think its a magpul knock off, but it's really well made and just as good as a magpul sling for 1/3 of the price.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 10:08:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Padded Blue Force Gear VCAS. Did well for me all through training and deployment, and the same exact sling I used for all of it is on my personal weapon now that I'm out.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 11:59:01 AM EDT
[#25]
I can't commit to one type of sling, so I use the following depending on what mounts I have available on my rifle:

Blue Force Gear VCAS (non-padded)
Blue Force Gear Special 1404 sling
Blue Force Gear SOC-C with HK hooks
S&S Precision Low-Profile Adjustable (with Sling Clip)
SKD MK-2 single point with bungee

I use the single-point sling the least, but I can't seem to get rid of it.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 5:26:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Proctor wotg on everything, not just AR.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 2:12:10 PM EDT
[#27]
After requesting ideas here and looking at my options I went with the Blue Force VCAS on my hunting rifle. I used it for 6 full days and it worked exactly as I hoped. I'm still adjusting for "just right" before I cut off the extra strap material.

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 11:44:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Savvy Sniper Sling. I just got mine in the mail and the product and customer service are top notch. Plus handmade.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top