Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/26/2015 9:33:45 PM EDT
I figure the BCM Gunfighter is the most recommended piece of kit for my situation, but I'll gladly consider other less expensive options. I'm wondering if the medium sized one would be big enough to rack it from the left side? I don't want it stabbing me in the gut when the gun is slinged, which is why I've never considered replacing the standard charging handle before, but now I need it to stick out far enough that I can charge it while my NV scope is attached behind my Aimpoint.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 10:18:14 PM EDT
[#1]
not really cheaper. but, I love mine.

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 10:21:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, the Mod4 will allow you to use your left hand to operate the handle. I like mine a lot and I don't think you will find a better handle cheaper. WCArmory has them for under $40 but didn't check shipping prices.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top