Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/10/2014 6:32:25 PM EDT
Posted this video Yesterday.. More to come later.

http://youtu.be/NV3vMY4oFi4?list=UU6LhHH2HoPza7xuA1Q3mdgg

[youtube]http://youtu.be/NV3vMY4oFi4?list=UU6LhHH2HoPza7xuA1Q3mdgg[/youtube]
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 6:45:25 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 12/10/2014 7:03:06 PM EDT
[#2]
What's up bro! Didn't know you were on here too, keep up the great work and keep sharing gear (from one end-user to another).  Let me help you out with these pics!

Link Posted: 12/10/2014 7:04:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Wayne.. I dont share a lot here, but thought it was time.. What am I doing wrong with the pics.. Should I not be using the IMG codes?  The previews work great.. Is it because of my post count?
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 7:07:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks Wayne.. I dont share a lot here, but thought it was time.. What am I doing wrong with the pics.. Should I not be using the IMG codes?  The previews work great.. Is it because of my post count?
View Quote

You are using the wrong code, click the one labeled IMG on the right side of the Photobucket page and just paste that code into the message box, hit preview to verify before posting!
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 7:08:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought so. that is what I am doing. Eventually they will show up. it always happens. if I come back the next day I can see them..

When I preview, the images show up.
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 7:14:58 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm disappointed you didn't mount them all together to go from M-lok to keymod to m-lok to keymod to m-lok to keymod

You have a low post count so you need 3 people to approve your images.  I did my part

And here is your video, embedded:

Link Posted: 12/10/2014 7:19:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Thank you. I really appreciate the assists.

I did stack them, but didnt snap pics in fear of the backlash... I will fix that tonight. LOL.. I guess I am not the only one that thinks that way.
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 11:23:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Pretty cool, but I also would have no use for it.YMMV

The whole point of Keymod and MLOK are direct attachments, and this makes your rail bulky like a pic section would do imo. Great idea, and I believe it will help both systems.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 1:39:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Pretty cool, but I also would have no use for it.YMMV  

The whole point of Keymod and MLOK are direct attachments, and this makes your rail bulky like a pic section would do imo. Great idea, and I believe it will help both systems.
View Quote

That sir is a damn good observation. Very valid points..
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 10:48:09 AM EDT
[#10]
The point is, if you have a kemod rail on one rifle, and an M loc on the other, you can swap your light/bipod/coffee maker back and forth without having to buy another mount.

It's a  niche product for sure, but valuable if you haven't standardized your rails, or if you want to let a buddy try your cool new kit.

I currently have no use for them, but it's a useful product/idea.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 9:28:05 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

The point is, if you have a kemod rail on one rifle, and an M loc on the other, you can swap your light/bipod/coffee maker back and forth without having to buy another mount.

It's a  niche product for sure, but valuable if you haven't standardized your rails, or if you want to let a buddy try your cool new kit.

I currently have no use for them, but it's a useful product/idea.
View Quote
Completely agree.

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 12:54:03 AM EDT
[#12]
I emailed Rainier, but probably won't get a response 'til the end of tomorrow.. Hoped someone on here would know.

I was wondering, will a Magpul M-Lok "direct connect" VFG fit on the bottom of a Rainier Arms Force 9.0 (keymod) rail without needing an adapter?
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 12:56:53 AM EDT
[#13]
A solution looking for a problem.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top