Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/25/2014 2:32:52 AM EDT
So I'm wanting to install my UBR onto my rifle but I need to buy a sling plate for the rifle since I'll be using most likely a ms4 sling, and everything is going towards the QD socket system so I'd rather not go with an ASAP plate like I have on my SBR lower. Is there one that will have a QD socket in the center, since I'm a lefty but I try to train left and right handed to keep the skills up. So far I've found a Troy sling plate that has left and right QD cup but no center socket, for $22 on ebay. Wondering if there's any other better options out there that won't break the bank.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 5:10:07 AM EDT
[#1]
The IWC adapters for the UBR are excellent - they are about your only option for a UBR.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 5:17:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The IWC adapters for the UBR are excellent - they are about your only option for a UBR.
View Quote

do you have a link for this ?
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top