Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/22/2014 2:19:48 PM EDT
Can anyone name the sling and mount seen in this video?
It looks like an MS3 from first glance, but has some sort of mount that lets it go from sling point to two point by directly mounting onto the top rail of the tavor.

http://youtu.be/VJPgEozoHUA?t=9m40s
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:13:25 PM EDT
[#1]
It is an ms 3 with probably a magpul RSA.  But it looks to have a white logo on it.  Maybe a impact weapons component version similar to the RSA
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:54:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It is an ms 3 with probably a magpul RSA.  But it looks to have a white logo on it.  Maybe a impact weapons component version similar to the RSA
View Quote

It wouldn't be an RSA because it looks like it is securely attaching to both the single loop and the pic mount without needing tools. Definitely very interesting.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:34:42 PM EDT
[#3]
You are right.  I didn't notice he put the entire attachment on the rail.  Doesn't look like a ms3 either now that I am watching in full screen.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:43:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Can anyone name the sling and mount seen in this video?

It looks like an MS3 from first glance, but has some sort of mount that lets it go from sling point to two point by directly mounting onto the top rail of the tavor.

http://youtu.be/VJPgEozoHUA?t=9m40s
View Quote
OP, you can do the exact same thing with an MS3 sling and just leave the RSA attached to your rail, or is that not operator enough?

Seriously though, Haley's sling is probably some custom made shit, or my google skills are lacking today. I can't find anything like it.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 5:18:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I cant find it at the moment but I remember reading something that said his sling was actually a mix made up of different parts from 2 or 3 slings
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 5:01:13 PM EDT
[#6]
TRAVIS TELL ME YOUR SECRETS
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top