Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/18/2014 1:21:08 PM EDT
Question here gents:    I've got a Magpul FBC  stock and have recently installed it on my Colt 6520LE.  Great peace of gear, but how can I install a single point sling?    Most of you will say....with an ASAP plate and hook.  NO deal, as I can't remove the factory plate from the piece....by Captain's orders !   Now  is there any other good way to do this?   I was thinking about running a horizontal tube through the stock front cap, such as you find on some Vltor stocks.   Such an installation would be more or less permanent unless I could mate a pair of Magpul type one collars back to back.   Kinda surprised Magpul didn't put such an attachment into the full butt cap.   Thanks !  
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 2:49:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Would any of these work? I don't see why they wouldn't. Midwest Indusries Sling Adapter
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 3:13:36 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Would any of these work? I don't see why they wouldn't. Midwest Indusries Sling Adapter
View Quote
If your willing to shave the front of the stock slightly one of these would work.

Link Posted: 11/18/2014 5:08:27 PM EDT
[#3]
check these out, not sure if they clear the magpul though...

GGG HK hook

GGG flat

Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:23:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the interesting ideas.    I really like the GG&G fixed butt option, as it looks like it will blend in well with what's already there.   I can always shave some material off one of the two butt end caps supplied with the stock.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 7:44:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
check these out, not sure if they clear the magpul though...

GGG HK hook

GGG flat

View Quote

These are for fixed stocks....think you need and end plate for a collapsible stock buffer tube.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:05:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:05:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Topic Moved
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top