Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/16/2014 7:58:47 AM EDT
I reviewed two RePlay cameras last year, making a few suggestions for what could make them better.  Well, RePlay stepped up and met every single one of them between the two cameras they're releasing this year.  

The newest camera is the 1080 Mini, and even when the Prime X comes out later this year, the Mini will still be the best gun mounted camera out there. It's very small, very light, and has great video and sound.  The Mini is waterproof to 10ft with no additional housing needed, and it is extremely resistant to shock. I actually mounted one to the slide of my Gen 4 G17, and it never dropped a single frame.

The best thing is that RePlay really is working to cater to the gun community.  The make an extremely tough, very adjustable Picatinny mount out of machined aluminum, and with the small size and light weight of these cameras, I had no problem mounting two end-to-end on my 11.5" BCM KMR upper.

I really tried hard to find something I didn't like about these cameras, but they simply excel at everything I want in a gun-mounted camera.  I'll also be using them on my bows during archery season, hoping to get some good footage if a deer I want to take steps in front of me.

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top