Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/4/2014 6:52:39 PM EDT
What exactly is the main difference between these two slings other than the price?

I see that the NSN has a quick release buckle. Anything else?
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 2:53:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
What exactly is the main difference between these two slings other than the price?

I see that the NSN has a quick release buckle. Anything else?
View Quote

The NSN is the one the military is issuing to the troops. I believe this is the one the Marines are using. The VCAS is the one you that you can get padded if you wanted it, were the NSN you cannot get padded.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 12:34:45 AM EDT
[#2]
My NSN VCAS came packaged with the sling, quick release buckle and an extra female buckle end to allow 2 to 1 point conversion if used with an endplate mount. It also came with the BFG rail sling mount for the front, although I'm not sure if all of them include it.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top