Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/15/2014 7:21:30 AM EDT
I've got my first keymod rail and was wondering what products were available out there for keymod rail covers and what your opinions are of them?  So far, the only ones I've seen are the Noveske ones.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:32:01 AM EDT
[#1]
No firsthand experience with any of them, but know BCM makes some.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 12:12:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No firsthand experience with any of them, but know BCM makes some.
View Quote

Your second hand knowledge is off as well :p

The bcm rail covers haven't been released to the public yet. Prolly in the Fall

My only experience is with the noveske panels. They are high quality.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 12:24:16 PM EDT
[#3]
The KAC panels are nice as well but don't fit a KMR perfectly without some sanding if you want them on all 7 sides.  I am agitated about the delay in the BCM panels.  6+ months after the release of the KMR and no panels yet is crazy
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 5:02:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I had the noveske for a while.  Hard to take on and off if you don't know the trick.
I switched to Midwest Industries panels.  They are fantastic.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:03:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Mine is a Fortis REV rail, and so far, I'm thinking on going with those MI covers.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:16:58 PM EDT
[#6]
I love my noveske panels
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 6:24:53 AM EDT
[#7]
MI panels look real nice but SPENDY.
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 2:51:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

$5 difference for the same amount of space covered by noveske.  Plus, you can order sperate sizes for your exact wishes.  I will say that the noveske can be cut to preference though.  Pros and cons...
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 11:46:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

$5 difference for the same amount of space covered by noveske.  Plus, you can order sperate sizes for your exact wishes.  I will say that the noveske can be cut to preference though.  Pros and cons...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's like 24 bucks for the 2 sets of noveske panels, and have some left over. How much for the MI. Last I calculated it was upwards of 50 I thought.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 4:56:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Seriously...WTF guys? You know the rules!

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top