Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/25/2014 12:49:34 PM EDT
I want to replace the stock on my LE6940 and interested in the Daniel Defense and/or the Socom.  Any thoughts?  Opinions?  Other suggestions?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:29:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I have no experience with the socom, but the dd furniture has grown on me it is very comfortable.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:33:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the B5 Socom and I'm really happy with it. It replaced the Vltor Emod that I've had for six or seven years I think.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 9:12:56 PM EDT
[#3]
There is no such thing as a "B5 SOCOM".
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 5:32:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Assuming you mean B5 sopmod.  If that is the case get that and be done.  The enhanced is by far my favorite stock
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:53:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Assuming you mean B5 sopmod.  If that is the case get that and be done.  The enhanced is by far my favorite stock
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/4/2014 12:18:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I like my b5 stock, its solid and reasonably priced. I do not have any experience with the DD stocks though.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 12:41:47 AM EDT
[#7]
I meant Sopmod and my autocorrect changed it to Socom. Sorry.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 2:17:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Sopmod is my go-to but after shooting someone elses DD I fell in love with that ugly ass furniture. I domt think they sell it seperately though.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:56:24 AM EDT
[#9]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Sopmod is my go-to but after shooting someone elses DD I fell in love with that ugly ass furniture. I domt think they sell it seperately though.
View Quote

They are very close to releasing the furniture for purchase seperate from the rifles. It grew on me as well. Dont immediatly write it off based on the look, it is very functional and comfortable.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_2_382/245587_New_Furniture_Availability.html&page=2
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:58:28 AM EDT
[#10]
I have a SOPMOD on every rifle I own. I've played around with that DD furniture a bunch since it came out trying to like it but it ain't happening.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top