Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/21/2014 6:28:48 PM EDT
I currently have a BFG 2point sling and need a front sling mount. The rifle is a SBR  with a light weight barrel and a Magpul carbine hand guard. I'm leaning towards the BFG wire loop for simplicity. I also like the side sling mount that mounts around the barrel and under the front sight base, but don't think it fits the LW barrel. I'm a cheap bastard so I want to keep from buying QD sockets, clips, etc...
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 3:22:01 AM EDT
[#1]
While not the cheapest, Tactical Link has QD mounts for the front and the back, I have those on my Sig Pistol with Magpul HG.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:49:13 AM EDT
[#2]
You dropped the coin to SBR but not willing to spend for sling mount?      I'm thinking wire loops for you sir.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top