Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/15/2014 4:26:41 PM EDT
What is the general consensus on this sling? http://www.botach.com/products/kley-zion-universal-quick-adjust-sling.html
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 6:26:06 PM EDT
[#1]
"you get what you pay for" ?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 12:59:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I picked up a KZ 2 point sling in coyote for my Mossberg 500. Cheap, better than the $10 slings at Wal-mart, and goes with the FDE Magpul stock and forend. It hasn't seen much use because I don't really use it unless I'm hoofing it for more than an hour with the shotgun, but so far it seems surprisingly well made. For all my rifles I only use VTAC or VCAS slings though, but for $20, worst case scenario was I was out $20. Worst case for you, for the sling in the provided link, you are only out ~$10.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 10:12:48 PM EDT
[#3]
looks like they made a knockoff Vickers sling, and then got rid of the functional part so they didn't get sued
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top