Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/8/2014 8:42:18 AM EDT
I came up with this after wasting time trying install end plate adapters on the the Ace stock. It cost $0.00       http://youtu.be/Z_4YvmNXK6k
Link Posted: 7/8/2014 11:02:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Not bad.

Another option: use plastic coated steel braided wire. One small loop on each end. Secure to each sling swivel nut, letting the loop hang under the stock.
Much less expensive than your option.
Link Posted: 7/8/2014 5:05:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Tried  that earlier today already  but I used a .34 cent D ring which  I show on another video I did today, got some other ideas coming
Link Posted: 7/8/2014 5:45:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh yeah, welcome aboard, new guy.
I'm southern born and raised. Your user name makes me hungry for steamers.
Low country for the win.
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 7:12:52 PM EDT
[#4]

High temp 12-10awg #10 Steel ring terminals swaged to 3" of aircraft cable dipped in plastidip!
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 7:44:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz336/Dodge223/Long%20range%20tools/3021964f.jpg

High temp 12-10awg #10 Steel ring terminals swaged to 3" of aircraft cable dipped in plastidip!
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 6:28:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Uncle mikes qd. Comes with two qd cups and two qd sling swivel. These can be had for under 18 bucks shipped and a 10-32 Phillips machine screw 20 cents. And now you can use your magpul qd sling  or the included swivels.  If your feeling all rowdy you can put one on each side and now your ambi.
Magpul also makes qd cups but there around 15 a piece and a bit to long for my liking.  I can get pics if anyone is interested.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top