Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/2/2014 5:27:36 AM EDT
I've been looking for one of their bipods for months.  I've sent them a couple emails to find out what was going on and they have yet to reply.  Anybody know if they are out of the AR15 accessories business?
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 8:33:55 AM EDT
[#1]
They appear to be pretty busy on their Facebook page.  I'd imagine they weren't ready for the increase in production that's happened recently.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 5:18:25 AM EDT
[#2]
They never would reply to my direct email but they got to me in a few days thru facebook
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 2:57:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They never would reply to my direct email but they got to me in a few days thru facebook
View Quote

I got a response from them on FB:

"We still make them, but only in batches now. We have all the parts made for another batch but Clawboxes, and since every bipod takes 41 machined components it takes a while to fit all the machining in our schedule. We make everythin in-house."
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 5:54:56 PM EDT
[#4]
SWFA is showing the Bobro Bipods in stock.  I just put in an order, hopefully they have it.

SWFA - Bobro Bipod
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 7:48:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
SWFA is showing the Bobro Bipods in stock.  I just put in an order, hopefully they have it.

SWFA - Bobro Bipod
View Quote

Good Luck with that.
SWFA stock is not in real time.  I found a phone call is necessary for a stock status/order.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 8:06:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Good Luck with that.
SWFA stock is not in real time.  I found a phone call is necessary for a stock status/order.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

SWFA - Bobro Bipod

Good Luck with that.

Too good to be true.  Got the email a couple days after ordering.  Not in stock.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:23:25 AM EDT
[#7]
I've only seen Bobro bipods on eBay.  And not sold by Bobro.
Usually very used, and selling for a premium.

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top