Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/16/2014 1:15:43 PM EDT
I have a magpul acs stock that I put on my RUC, How can I attach a sling to it, I plan on getting the MS4 sling I have the QG on my rail but is the hole on the ACS for a QD that I can buy or do I need to get the ASAP?
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 1:35:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like you need the QD for it.

http://store.magpul.com/product/MAG335/33
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 2:32:45 PM EDT
[#2]
My ACS came with the qd already in it just had to take it out and put it on the other side. I thought they all came with the qd already on the stock when you buy it.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 3:55:25 PM EDT
[#3]
The later production units came with the QD socket, early production units you had to purchase the socket separately.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 11:09:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The later production units came with the QD socket, early production units you had to purchase the socket separately.
View Quote

The stock came in a Lower kit from Palmetto, so I guess its older, Also is the MS4 worth it ir would it be wiser to go with the new MS1 and what ever else I would beed. I am looking for a sling and this will be my first one. I am looking for QD and single and double point type of sling.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:16:50 PM EDT
[#5]
My ACS came with the QD socket, too. If you want to run the excellent MS4 sling and do not have the socket on your ACS, you have the early model and need to purchase the upgrade kit.  It is cheap and worth it.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top