Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2014 6:17:54 PM EDT
So ive posted this question in about three other places and have yet to get any response.  Maybe its just a stupid question...i dont know.  But what rail panels/covers are you using or would you guys recommend for the rainier arms version of the samson evolution rail?  I just purchased this rail for my bcm 11.5 inch sbr and the only panel/cover option i can find are the samson panels with the billboard printed on them.  There has to be more options that this. I like the centurion arms cmr panels but no one can tell me if the will fit.  All help is greatly appreciated. And i have contacted Rainier with no response.  I have also posted in both samson and rainier industry forums with no response.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 6:40:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Ok since no one...and I mean no one has any suggestions.  Does anybody know if the knights armament textured bolt on panels will work with this rail
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 7:38:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Just get Larue rail clips.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top