Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/17/2017 9:17:17 PM EDT
Due to my neck issues, lower rings and mounts are just not working for me.  I need something too short sitting in a more "heads up" position.  I know there are some awesome companies like ADM, LaRue and Geissele, to name a few, making 30mm mounts with a center height of 1.93", which is awesome.

Since this is going on a RECCE-type coyote gun and due to personal preference, I'm hoping to find some 30mm rings with a center height over 1.6" high.  I prefer aluminum for weight purposes, this is not a truck gun and I don't need or want to add 8oz in mounts or rings to my gun if I can avoid it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I'm not a Nightforce or Badger snob(though they both kick butt!) So I really open to options, I'm just not interested in Chinese products or using spacers under the rings.

Also, anyone know a higher than lower 1/3 Aimpoint Comp mount?  I guess I could always use another 30mm ring mount as QD is not a requirement or even really desired for my uses.

Thanks in advance!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top