Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/5/2017 6:26:05 AM EDT
Hi guys, I'm fairly new to the AR world (about a year) but I finished my third build recently (PSA ACS-L lower build kit with an anderson lower + one of PSA's 4150 freedom melonite uppers and a sparc AR red dot). long story short, I was wondering if anyone had ordered magpul flip ups from Tomstactical before. right now he has a pretty killer deal on the magpul flip up front and rear sight combo for $69.95 shipped. HOWEVER, I do know that there are a lot of PTS and fake magpuls floating around so I like to order from verified reputable dealers. Just checking to make sure people had gotten legit sights from Tom before ordering

http://www.tomstactical.com/Magpul-MBUS-Gen-II-Front-Rear-Sight-Set--Black_p_74.html
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 8:26:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Let us know how the order goes, Tom.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 8:41:19 AM EDT
[#2]
I have ordered a couple pair from them no issue also fast shipping
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 11:50:59 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought a Ballistic Advantage barrel from them. Fast shipping, great price. I cant imagine they would sell PTS stuff as real.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 2:48:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I've bought several things from Tom, no sights though.  Everything I've recieved was gtg
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 3:36:04 PM EDT
[#5]
sweet, thanks guys. I just hadn't heard of his site before and with so many fakes going around for magpul gear I wanted to make sure it was a reputable dealer (his price is a LOT cheaper than a lot of other places like Midway or Brownells who want over $100 for the same set, that I wanted to make sure before I hit the order button)

I'll order away then
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 9:50:29 PM EDT
[#6]
If you're concerned about the possibility of a fake, why not order from one of their featured retailers?
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 3:42:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you're concerned about the possibility of a fake, why not order from one of their featured retailers?
View Quote
not a bad idea in that regards. I was just asking because the sale on Tom's site is pretty stinking good at $70 vs. the $100-$110 they're asking on the featured retailers list. I had just wanted to know reliability of Tom's Tactical before ordering since the price discrepancy was pretty big.

almost ready to hit the order button (once my bonus paycheck comes in, spent too much fun money this last month) and am deciding between these and the DD 1.5 fixed sites (which I use on my Wife's AR)
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 4:20:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Ordered a LPK and some other odds and ends from Toms. No issues would buy from again and plan on it
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 7:16:52 AM EDT
[#9]
I only buy MBUS at $70-75 range, which is normal sale price. I buy from Brownells for free shipping and lifetime guarantee.
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 9:21:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I only buy MBUS at $70-75 range, which is normal sale price. I buy from Brownells for free shipping and lifetime guarantee.
View Quote
so brownells gets them down to that range for the pair? nice, right now thy're at $110, which is a bit higher, but I might be able to wait if Brownell's drops them on sale soon enough
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 2:56:16 PM EDT
[#11]
I have ordered many things from Toms Tactical including Mbus sights. They're gtg. I was skeptical at first due to the prices.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 6:36:21 PM EDT
[#12]
great, thanks! put my order in.

oh, and thanks for being gracious with questions. I had a really bad experience with another AR forum that starts with an M and lets just say that when I asked a question about my PSA build I got snide comments about "oh you must be knew if you're using PSA" and "I'd offer training when you get a real AR" and stuff like that. Kind of made me hesitant to ask for a few months on here lol
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 11:55:19 PM EDT
[#13]
I have bought a lot of stuff from toms over the years including those sights, they are GTG and their house brand parts are great and priced right.

and also look at http://graniteridgeoutfitters.com/ and http://www.schuylerarmsco.com/ great prices too.
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 11:10:00 AM EDT
[#14]
I got my combo mbus sights from toms tactical, legit, authentic, and fast shipping.
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 11:25:13 AM EDT
[#15]
I bought a mbus set from them as well. Goog to go.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 9:49:07 PM EDT
[#16]
got em in. All legit like you guys said. Thanks for the opinions!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top