Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/29/2017 9:24:46 AM EDT
With the current deal on the free fastfire I have been thinking about picking up one of these. I don't have a whole lot of experience with prism scopes or Burris in general.

Any reason not to pick one of these up?
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:48:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Pretty nice for what they are.

Just FYI, make sure you shop around prices, I've seen quite the discrepancy on prices between vendors.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 11:43:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Watch jet.com.  I bought one from them recently.  I still need to send in the fastfire paperwork.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 11:45:33 AM EDT
[#3]
I have the 332 and 536, the 536 has my free FF3 on top. I think they are great scopes and have served me well despite some abuse. They are backed by the forever warranty no questions asked, too. Great scopes for the money, IMO.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 1:51:32 AM EDT
[#4]
With the TRIPLE15 promo on Jet, just ordered one for $224 +tax w/ free ship.  How can u not?!  An AR-332 scope and a Fastfire 3 red dot for $238 total.  Sold!
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 9:54:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Already had the 332 and recently bought a 536 with the free ff3. For the money is great deal on a pretty good optic that is well built.   My only complaint  would be the recticle is alittle big, but besides that you won't be disappointed.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 10:02:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
With the TRIPLE15 promo on Jet, just ordered one for $224 +tax w/ free ship.  How can u not?!  An AR-332 scope and a Fastfire 3 red dot for $238 total.  Sold!
View Quote
Screaming deal.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 10:59:36 AM EDT
[#7]
I came here to ask this exact question. Just placed my order. Can't pass this up. The FFIII is $230 at my local sporting goods store. What a great deal.

ETA: there are many available on ebay, but the upc codes have already been cut out of the box. Beware. No returns.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 11:44:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I came here to ask this exact question. Just placed my order. Can't pass this up. The FFIII is $230 at my local sporting goods store. What a great deal.

ETA: there are many available on ebay, but the upc codes have already been cut out of the box. Beware. No returns.
View Quote
Got both of mine from eBay. There is two UPC codes on each scope box.
Still got my free FF3 and the original owner got theirs too. Lol
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 10:25:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Got both of mine from eBay. There is two UPC codes on each scope box.
Still got my free FF3 and the original owner got theirs too. Lol
View Quote
That's a little screwed up.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 10:20:18 PM EDT
[#10]
I bought a 332 when they first come out . the optic was well built I just didnt get along with the reticle  , other than that I have nothing bad to say about them.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 12:12:05 PM EDT
[#11]
I got a 332 'cause I'd looked at it before since I can't afford an ACOG right now. The Fastfire III deal was the catalyst. I figure I can try to sell that to make the scope price not so much.

I like it but haven't been able to shoot it yet. Combined it with a GDI R-Com E-model quick release ACOG mount and it feels solid. I don't like the Picatinny rail mounts all over the scope and have removed those. Will probably fill the holes w JB Weld since I can't find socket set screws that short.  And the forever warranty is awesome.

There have been a bunch of AR-332s and 536s on the EE from people buying them for the Fastfire deal. I'm hoping by the time I go to sell the Fastfire I should get that there won't be tons of Fastfires on the EE.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 12:58:55 PM EDT
[#12]
I had one and got rid of it.  I don't like the reticle.  I like the reticle on the identical Vortex.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top