Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/27/2017 10:21:18 AM EDT
I picked up a Daniel Defense V7 Pro for a very good price and need to add a magnified  optic. My usage will be non competition bench type paper punching and some varmint hunting, long flat bean field shots in this area. My old eyes are not the best anymore so I suspect 12X or more on the high end. What would be a suitable glass for these uses to put on this rifle?
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 11:40:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Budget and max intended range are helpful for folks to be able to provide suggestions.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 12:55:16 PM EDT
[#2]
$1200 max.  Range out to 600yd. (usually 200-400) for coyote sized targets. Don't know for sure if gun is capable at that range but DD has good reputation so thought I would try.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 4:19:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Vortex Viper PST gen II ?
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 4:41:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Pretty high on the list but have noted a few here having issues. May go that way but being very patient for now. I know the warranty service is great but waiting for teething problems to iron out.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top