Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/26/2017 9:17:38 AM EDT
I was looking at the Weaver Kaspa Tactical 1-4x24 scope and I cant find any reviews on it . Anybody have one of these that would care to share some thoughts on ? Thanks
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:03:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the 1.5-6x32mm... I have it on my SPR. I like the illuminated chevron and I carry the gun for hog and deer. It has worked well in the field. They are Weaver's Made in China line. Not the best of the best but have they Weaver warranty. Personally, the small 24mm objectives make me think twice since your are cutting your light gathering and you are already starting out with china glass... The 1-4x is about the same price as the 1.5-6x and I think they make it with and without illumination. I'd say look at the 32mm or larger scopes with the Kaspa line. You can find better scopes with better glass on sale in the same price range if you want to stick with the 24mm.

Natchez usually has great sale prices on all kinds of great scopes...

I've seen the 32mm Kaspa tactical scopes on amazon for about $175...

Not sure what price you found on the 1-4x...
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:19:25 PM EDT
[#2]
i bought a savage 22 ith a Kaspa 2.5-10 Tactical, a lot of scope for the money, the eye box is a bit unforgiving id my only real gripe
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:03:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 10:11:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a kaspa 1.5x6 on my 50 beowulf and it has survived for 2 years so far . I called weaver and ask if the scope could take the recoil and they said it was rated for a 12 guage and if I broke it tey would fix it .
like others have said its made in china so their's that . I love my mk4's and trijicons but I cannot afford to drop 800-1200 dollars on every optic for every gun I own.
for the money they seem to be decent .
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 9:46:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Like I said, my 32mm Kaspa is one of my favorite set-ups. It has survived a couple of hard knocks and is still ticking. That being said, the Weaver I linked to above is probably just a few dollars more and is probably a little better. Made in the Phillipines and probably better glass.
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 11:17:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I bought one today from Gander Mountain. They are on sale for $129.99. I still need to get rings for it. Seems like a solid scope. The illuminated reticle could be brighter. Solid clicks and the turrets lock down.

Steve
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top