Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/24/2017 7:28:33 PM EDT
are all sunshade threads the same for all scopes? i have a new nightforce shv and want to put a short sunshade on it but haven't seen any specs on thread pitch. also for scope flip caps are those standardized? more for the rear this scope has a slight rubbery texture and rotates for the focus.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 9:21:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm interested in an answer also.  I'm looking for a screw-in type cap for a Nikon scope I have.  I "think"  some cameras use screw-in caps/covers but I dont know if the diameter and thread pitch is the same.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 3:09:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Is your scope this size? If not, contact them, search the site, etc. http://www.nightforceusa.com/nightforce-nxs-3-sunshade-56mm-v310.aspx
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top