Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/18/2017 6:46:33 PM EDT
Has anybody used and reviewed these yet? Was planning on getting the 3X-C on a Larue flipmount (why pay several hundred more for the 3XMag-1), but that 6XMag-1 is pretty tempting, even at double the cost. That being said, I have seen no reviews on any of these magnifiers, so I'm really not sure how good they are.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 11:38:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I am also interested and have heard next to nothing. What's the deal on the 3x c model anyone?
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 10:47:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Tag for more info
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 2:16:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 2:28:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Link work?Do you need to pay to access archive forums? 
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 2:35:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Nope, but there really hasn't been much posted in regards to any of these magnifiers since the initial announcements. From talking to a rep with Larue on the phone, they seem to be selling a pretty good amount of the 3X-Cs (which is what I'll probably end up with, due to the FOV advantage over the 6XMag-1), but nobody's done a review on one, nor have I even seen a photo showing the view through optic in field conditions. Even a Google search for "Aimpoint 3X-C Review" doesn't turn up much outside of the SHOT Show 2016 coverage and follow-up announcements. Nothing on YouTube, either.

edit: I'd actually posted in that thread. I'd forgotten about the photo in there showing the cars, but something showing the view through the magnifier and a T2 or H2 at 100 yards would be really helpful.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:31:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:56:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 12:50:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Can't imagine why that wouldn't work. 30mm tube on the magnifier, and that's a 30mm mount.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 2:35:10 AM EDT
[#10]
I had a pre order with brownells for nearly six months last year.  When I got the aimpoint 3x-c, I opened the box and was immediately surprised at how clear the glass was.  I have a gen 2 and 3 eotech 3x magnifiers and one of their 4x discontinued magnifiers.  I didn't do a direct side by side comparison, but my gut feeling is that the aimpoint glass is clearer.  I also have not mounted it behind a red dot yet, so I can't comment on that.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 10:10:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Ordered the Larue 3X-C combo today. Hopefully it comes off backorder fairly soon.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top