Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2016 6:52:19 PM EDT
Looking at purchasing a Bushnell Elite Tactical DMR 3.5-21x50 mildot, can any owners offer insight or opinions on this scope?  It would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:03:13 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Looking at purchasing a Bushnell Elite Tactical DMR 3.5-21x50 mildot, can any owners offer insight or opinions on this scope?  It would be greatly appreciated.
View Quote
I've had and have a few elite tacticals...mostly with the G2DMR reticle though.   They are a great value in their price range, and Bushnell stands behind their optics with a no-hassle warranty.

Link Posted: 10/27/2016 10:46:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Outstanding scopes for what they cost. I've owned all three models, the DMR, ERS, and XRS. I will recommend the G2 reticle though. More useful than a standard mil dot. Bushnells warranty is also first rate on their elite tactical line. Buy with confidence. They're bomb proof optics.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:15:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Echo what others have stated. I have the ERS 6-24x FFP with G2 reticle. Outstanding scope for the money. Glass brightness, clarity and resolution is just as good as scopes in the $1500+ range. Tracks excellent too
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:28:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Excellent feedback, can anyone offer insight on the average pricing for an Elite Tactical DMR either reticle?
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 7:47:56 AM EDT
[#5]
What's a good average price on both new and used?
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 7:23:23 PM EDT
[#6]
The DMR 3.5-21x will be in the neighborhood of $1500-1600. The ERS 6-24x FFP G2 runs about $880. There's also the ERS SFP 6-24x with mil dot reticle for $750 if you don't have to have FFP. I don't ever see them used. I'm sure they're out there. Just keep an eye in the EE
Link Posted: 11/6/2016 10:52:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

They're solid but I don't own one. Check sniper's hide on Scout.com, plenty of people with one. The DMR2 is coming out now and adds a bunch of nice features as well.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top