Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/26/2016 8:42:06 PM EDT
Is there something else besides a rmr or jpoint?

Everyone is making a mrds so figure something else is compatible.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 10:11:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Burris FF
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 10:31:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Leupold Deltapoint Pro.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:59:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Leupold Deltapoint Pro.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Leupold Deltapoint Pro.

Quoted:
Burris FF

Will these fit on the following mount:

http://shop.opticsplanet.com/trijicon-rmr-mount-for-acog-scopes-with-bosses.html?_iv_code=TJ-RDM-RM35&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=plusbox-beta&gclid=CKSF2u2E-88CFckkhgodTVEDbQ

or is there a similar mount specific for these optics
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 9:33:07 AM EDT
[#4]
I use a Docter on mine.... I have used RMRs as well and I have no preference.  They both do the job.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 9:33:18 AM EDT
[#5]
The base patterns for RMR, DP Pro, and FF3 are all frustratingly different.  You would have to see if anybody makes an adaper to convert from RMR, or see if there is a Picatinny mount for the top of the ACOG, as both DP Pro and FF3 have Picatinny base options.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 11:03:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Another option is ro mount the mini reflex at 45 degree offset rather than piggyback.  Mounting options are almost endless and you don't have to rais your head off the stock.

That is what I decided to do with a 3-9x scope on the receiver and the DP Pro offset.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:39:24 AM EDT
[#7]
I would explore mounting at a 45 deg angle.

Personally I think it's a lot more natural to slightly cant the gun rather than lift your chin up.

This allows you to run a micro like a T1 or one of the primary arms offerings on top of the typical MRDS's.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top