Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/26/2016 10:52:00 AM EDT
*not sure if this is the right place to post this....but hopefully it is*

So i got a Surefire X300 weapon light that fell and the (out of all things it could be made of) plastic clamp that secured the battery cover broke. Any ideas how to replace it? I called surefire a few times and i got the response of "we are busy sorry"....kinda pissing me off now...

I also heard about the EoTech recall because they fudged their results to the military and they lose their zero in cold temps.....i never had the chance to test it but just wanted to know if that was what everyone else heard from "way back"
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 12:06:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Keep trying to get in touch with Surefire's CS- they're typically top notch.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 4:20:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Yup, call and ask to speak with someone. I broke a battery cover on an x300u and they sent me a new one, no questions asked
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 8:02:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Call 'em back.  I broke a switch on an X300U-B recently.  I called, told 'em what happened, they sent me a new back cover/switch assy no questions asked and quick.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:30:08 AM EDT
[#4]
alright, ill give em a call again and see what happens
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 10:40:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
*not sure if this is the right place to post this....but hopefully it is*

So i got a Surefire X300 weapon light that fell and the (out of all things it could be made of) plastic clamp that secured the battery cover broke. Any ideas how to replace it? I called surefire a few times and i got the response of "we are busy sorry"....kinda pissing me off now...

I also heard about the EoTech recall because they fudged their results to the military and they lose their zero in cold temps.....i never had the chance to test it but just wanted to know if that was what everyone else heard from "way back"
View Quote

I did have to email twice when I had a busted flashlight lens, but other than the slow comms from them no other issues.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top