Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2016 12:58:24 AM EDT
Any thoughts on whether v-brite is worth while on the Crossfire II or go with the V-plex?
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:13:39 AM EDT
[#1]
It's not bright enough to act like a red dot in the day, but in darkened/dim/shadows it's cool.

I do like the crosshair with the tiny dot in the middle.  I wish that crosshair was available without the illumination cost.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:20:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I like mine for the price.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 12:22:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Unless you do hunting at dusk or shooting in the evening the vbrite isn't worth the cost. Just sold mine recently and it's been a good budget scope.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 2:55:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a couple Weaver Classic V3 1-3X on carbines and my eye can pick up the crosshair better than a red dot. The issue I have is seeing the crosshairs in shadows or dark objects where they disappear. I'm hoping the dot on the V-brite would eliminate that problem.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 3:31:45 PM EDT
[#5]
We have a couple of the Crossfire scopes, all with the red dot, we do a lot of depredation hunting at night and the red dot is very helpful when the varmint is black. In full sun, bright day the red is hard to see, even at max setting.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top