Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
2 more months?  That sucks.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just called Heffler Claims Group and they said check in again in two months.
Yep.  

I sent mine in as described in the form but never received anything from them saying they'd received it.  I know it was delivered but I don't like when companies don't bother to acknowledge receipt.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 1:02:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just called Heffler Claims Group and they said check in again in two months.
I know, right?
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 8:18:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I was about to start a thread on this very topic. between sending in my Eotech and a bad duracell  leaking in my PVS 14 back in December 2016 and just getting my check for that, I feel like a 7 year old waiting for Christimas 
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 7:43:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Anybody got a refund check or at least communication from Fosters/lawyer yet?  I missed the EOTech return period and had to send it to the law firm handling the class action suit.
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 8:58:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Anybody got a refund check or at least communication from Fosters/lawyer yet?  I missed the EOTech return period and had to send it to the law firm handling the class action suit.
View Quote
Nope, and I don't really like it either.  I think they ought to at least send me something acknowledging receipt of the thing.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 9:00:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Nope, and I don't really like it either.  I think they ought to at least send me something acknowledging receipt of the thing.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Same here.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 8:44:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Any updates? I submitted mine the end of March.
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 6:58:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
A poster in the other thread found this update on the Foster Settlement website.

The class action litigation has been resolved and the case concluded by the court.  Class member claims were required to have been filed by May 23, 2017.  Payments are being processed and will begin to be mailed on or about September 13, 2017.  For any class member who filed a claim on time, but failed to return the sight, please be advised that as of September 15, 2017, the claims administrator will not accept any sights returned by class members who previously had filed timely claims.

www.fostersettlement.com
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 9:39:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
A poster in the other thread found this update on the Foster Settlement website.

The class action litigation has been resolved and the case concluded by the court.  Class member claims were required to have been filed by May 23, 2017.  Payments are being processed and will begin to be mailed on or about September 13, 2017.  For any class member who filed a claim on time, but failed to return the sight, please be advised that as of September 15, 2017, the claims administrator will not accept any sights returned by class members who previously had filed timely claims.

www.fostersettlement.com
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

www.fostersettlement.com
Thanks for the update!
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 12:02:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Four EOTech settlement checks arrived today. EOTech sight settlement only, no shipping refund and no $22.50 off your next purchase on EOTech products. When my (four) discount coupons arrive I'm buying a EOTech CR 123 battery model.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 1:38:37 PM EDT
[#11]
when did you ship yours in?
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 1:57:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Approximately three days before the deadline.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 3:44:49 PM EDT
[#13]
I received a couple of my $22.50 vouchers today.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 3:47:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So you received full refunds?
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 6:18:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Full suggested retail price refunds for all four EOTech's. No shipping costs and no EOTech vouchers for buying new sights yet. They are obviously processing the settlement as we speak.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 10:36:18 PM EDT
[#16]
On behalf of a lurker buddy:

Submitted: 4.12.17
Received: 9.17.17
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 8:25:13 AM EDT
[#17]
I received my check from Foster yesterday, 9/18.  I sent in a 512 dated October 2007 and received $434.  I am assuming it's $419 for the sight and $15 shipping.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 8:56:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Received mine for $494 today, September 19. I didn't record the exact day I sent it in, but I believe it was 3-4 weeks before the deadline.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 9:32:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Received my check in full today, completed form and mailed sight May 23rd IIRC, right at the deadline. Doesn't seem like submission date matters. Seems like they had everything tabulated and mailed the checks all at once.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 8:35:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Received mine 9/19/17 $444.00 !
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 7:55:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Received mine 9-20. I sent it in on April 20th. Good luck to everyone else.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 8:12:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Received my refund 9/20/17.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 11:10:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Received today.
Page / 28
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top