Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/24/2015 12:59:44 PM EDT
Just placed the order for my first AR, and I have a bud who is going to give me his used Fast Fire III for next to nothing. I'm thinking a set of back up sights would be a good idea, just wondering what people are recommending that's still affordable? Something that can fold down out of the way of the Burris.

-Kenny
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 2:33:55 PM EDT
[#1]
How are you mounting the fastfire?  Hard to beat Magpul MBUS sights for the price.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:17:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I use TROY and YHM QDS.  The YHM lock both up and down, the TROY lock only up.  The TROY set considerably lower than the QDS if you compare the two aperture TROY to the two aperture QDS.  Honestly I like the TROY better since they fit under almost all scopes while the two aperture QDS does best if a scope is not sitting over top of it.  In your case both will work just fine.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 12:00:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Both the Magpul and troy look like really nice pieces. Reading around online seems the MBUS is very popular, and just found the front and rear pair online for $60, Black Friday sale!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top