Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/23/2015 8:50:29 PM EDT
Cabela's has the ATN - X sight Day Night Optic for $449.

ATN at Cabelas

Feels a bit heavy, but looks seems like a good buy at under $500.    Anyone have one and if so how do you like it?    Didn't check to see if this was the model that you could take photos with.  

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:31:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd be curious too?  Is it toy like or just a cheap optic that would work for fun.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:40:49 PM EDT
[#2]
After what they just did with the M-223 Nikon scope deal I would not trust them to honor any black Friday deals/sales.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 10:20:36 PM EDT
[#3]
It's cheaper at Optics Planet.  $403.92 with black friday coupon

BUT... still digging for reviews.  Looks like ATN has had plenty of problems with it.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:54:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I saw it at optics planet too but can't find any real reviews of it.  Sounds like a definite 2nd tier optic but I don't anticipate hunting terrorists in the dark with it.
Link Posted: 12/5/2015 8:23:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Must not be a big seller...
Link Posted: 12/27/2015 9:54:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Anyone get one for Christmas.... ???????  
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 1:26:56 AM EDT
[#7]
I have had the 5-18 ATN X-Sight for awhile now. It seems like they have gotten most, if not all of the bugs worked out from people Beta testing the scopes since last year.
I can say that after all the beta testing and bugs, mine seems to be working just fine now and I am finally ready to hunt with it. They have also made it where you can use an extra battery pack to power the unit for a lot more extra time.
It is a beginners NV scope but it is a very good beginners scope now that most, if not all the problems have been taken care of.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 3:11:59 AM EDT
[#8]
That thing was on sale all over the place over the holidays.  Interesting hint at things to come as tech like that get's cheaper.

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top