Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2015 5:46:39 PM EDT

GG&G FLT Accucam 30mm scope mount; looking for the exact dimensions of A & B.  I'm trying to determine the length of the base (B); also, the clearance from the base or top of the upper of a flat-top receiver to the bottom of the cantilever.

I'm trying to find out if the nylon mounting block for my 3Bucc Brass Catcher will fit beneath the cantilever before I invest in this scope mount.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 4:24:23 PM EDT
[#1]
a- about .467"

b- about 3.148"

also might be helfpul to know the width is narrower on the higher cantilevered portion.  

The width of the portion about "A" is .980"

The width of the rear portion is 1.74" including the arm of the throw lever. The width of the narrow portion necks in on both sides as it rises up.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 1:24:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you, sir!  This is most helpful.  Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top