Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 1:50:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Larue doesn't send them pre-assembled?
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 2:22:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Woo! Excited to get my new MRO.

Rugers announcement today about the Silent SR-ISB suppressed barrel for the 10/22 got me off my lump to order a takedown (which is what the SR-ISB will require)
So I found one of these:

I wanted a fast, lightweight optic that will fit in the takedown case without removing, and that will withstand the punishment of being a behind-the-seat truck gun.

Grab A Gun has a "Grab A Quote" today on the MRO. Quote price was $395, NIB. WOOT!  Should have it all by this time next week.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 3:41:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Larue doesn't send them pre-assembled?
View Quote
Nope.  They do include a small tube of blue loctite for the mount screws however.  

I went home at lunch at put the MRO on my 300 blk upper.  I may change my mind on this once I get to shoot it but as of now, I wish I hadn't gotten that mount.  A lower profile one would have served me better.  My natural cheek weld makes the dot appear very low in the FOV.  Its a small adjustment for me to raise my head a but but its not my natural position.  Of course all that could go out the window once I shoot it.
Page / 30
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top