Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2015 5:40:23 PM EDT
I have a set of troy flip up buis. the front is the hk style. it seems to have a little play in it when it is flipped up and "locked". the play is front to back. it is completely sturdy side to side. it is not floppy, but it does move a little. i just wondered if that is normal or if it should really lock in and not move at all once flipped up. anyone have an experience like this?

Link Posted: 5/27/2015 5:50:11 PM EDT
[#1]
i have the standard style front and it has a lil play as well.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 6:03:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Not exactly the same thing. I have the alpha rail with the built in front sight and im in the same boat
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 6:14:18 PM EDT
[#3]
ok, its my first/only set so i just wanted to see if that was normal. Sounds like it is. ill get them sighted in and see if there is a problem. my guess is there won't be. thanks for the input.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:35:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I have the M4 style and they wiggle to the front and back a little.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top