Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2015 8:08:43 PM EDT
Is this carry handle from CDNN legit or airsoft junk?

http://www.cdnnsports.com/carry-handle-a2-a3-flat-top-w.html#.VPJYWSmCOgE
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 8:51:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I would be very leery of such an inexpensive carry handle.  A buddy of mine got a UTG for a similar price and it was a complete waste of money.  the sight adjustments were very sloppy - it would not even hold elevation (sight would creep down under recoil due to the sloppy fitment).

I would say it would probably be not worth the bother to try it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 7:48:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Probably chinese junk. I bought 3 carry handles off eGay, chinese, no brand. All were shit! Windage knob had about 1/8" gap between it and the body, could push back and forth. One wouldn't even sit on the rail right. Anyways, buy USGI used on eBay. I just ordered one my self. I replaced all of those chinese carry handles with USGI Matech BUISs that I got NIW for $25.

Honestly, CDNN mostly seems to sell seconds. I still get suckered into buying stuff from them, but I've got some real garbage from CDNN.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 8:39:46 PM EDT
[#3]
tuff zone is chinese.

Your best bet is to look on the ee or ebay.

I got my carry handle off of ebay last may.  I think i spent 40 bucks on it.  Much better bit of kit than the chicom knockoffs.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:38:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top