Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/17/2014 1:25:11 AM EDT
Does anyone happen to have a od green repr with a vortex razor hd 1-6x optic mounted on it? If so can you be so kind as to post a few pics so I can get an idea of what the color combo looks like. I've finally decided to go with the razor after extensive research but the only thing that really bothers me about it is the color and how it would look on an od green rifle? Anyone with input please feel free to chime in and post some pics.
Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 11:35:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Anyone?
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 3:51:34 PM EDT
[#2]
No one has one of these on an od green repr? I guess it's not a good aesthetic combo huh?
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 4:20:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a Northtech Defense Billet set in Burnt Bronze, with a Geissele MK4 rail in OD, with OD stock and grip. I think the color combo looks amazing! The OD and 'bronze' are a match made in heaven.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 10:57:28 PM EDT
[#4]
the number of people with a reaper is small. the number of people with an OD green reaper is even smaller. the number of people with an od green reaper and a vortex razor is even smaller than that (if any). Youre best bet is to ask someone for a photoshop. FWIW though, I wouldnt think that color would be a deal breaker either way- thats a badass gun and a badass scope. the performance would vastly outweigh the cosmetics.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 2:02:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Cerakote the Razor black or od green.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 3:01:36 AM EDT
[#6]
I figured it was a long shot for some one to have that exact setup but hey it was worth a try. Thanks for the input!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top