Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2014 1:46:45 AM EDT
Thinking of next optic to go on a .308 LMT MWS. I'm torn between these two. I have handled both at the store and the glass and eye relief fit me well on both. I like the FFP on the PST but I like the MOAR reticle more on the NF. I think the NF would be more rugged (for my arduous trips to the range ). The main thing I would use this for is mostly bench shooting at the range. 100-600 yards. I would also like this to last me a very long time. Looks like the illuminated NF would be around $300 more, maybe..not a game breaker, but a consideration none the less.

Anyone have any opinions between these two?
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 11:09:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Personally, I'd save for a used NXS if ruggedness is what you're after. However, the SHV and PST are both good scopes. I like the MOAR ret but the EBR-1 is nice too. If FFP is a must the choice is easier. The PST also comes with a great warranty and is illuminated.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top