Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/27/2014 11:25:26 PM EDT
Hello everyone. I am excited to bring this to you. Basically, I have been given the opportunity to bring to you a new RDS lineup that Holosun plans to offer soon. The 503 series offers some minor changes, but very good ones!!

The disclaimer....... Holosun really wants your feedback. I have made a video showing the new models and their unique features that differ from the 403 series you may be already familiar with. Holosun is really trying to listen to us and put that feedback into their product to be able to offer us a quality product with the features we want!! I hope you guys enjoy the video.

Please leave any comments either on the Youtube video or here on the forum.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/tTx7YC3cA3o[/youtube]

Link Posted: 10/28/2014 12:17:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Your link is all kinds of fubar.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tTx7YC3cA3o&feature=youtu.be

I've always wanted a T1 with a Eotech type reticle. I'll probably be getting a 503. If it was my design to change as I see fit? Relocate the battery either a side housing, dial style housing, something. While the battery tray looks ...ok, it looked like you dinged up the side of the optic removing it with your knife. Remove the auto off feature.  I just don't have a ton of faith in those buttons on top, but that wouldn't stop me from trying it, especially if the battery life is still in the 50,000 area.

The ability to use T1 mounts and the ability to swap reticles, combined with battery life. It looks really good. Just not fond of the battery tray or auto shutoff.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 12:35:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Auto-off needs to go, with a 50k hr battery life the feature is pointless, turn it on and leave it on. As stated above it looks like removing the battery tray can actually ding up the side of the side, but in 5 years when the battery is dead the sight will probably have other marks on it so its not a big deal. I'd like to see a side by side with an EOTech to compare that secondary reticle.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 12:35:52 AM EDT
[#3]
It looks great, what is the battery life with the 65 MOA reticle?

As has been mentioned, get rid of the auto off!  If the battery lasts 5 years while on, I want the sight always on. If I need to pick it up in the middle of the night, I don't want to mess with buttons.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 12:39:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Get rid of the auto off and I'll take a second look.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 12:45:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I have to hand it to HOLOSUN for stepping up into the budget optic game and really pushing the envelope.  We know they've worked with Marshall from PA, so that's a good sign (they should just merge with him to help gain the credibility he brings to these products).  IF it can do 50K hours with just a 2MOA dot, I'd have to think that the EOTECH-like reticle would drain the batteries in 2K hours (since it's got 25 times as much light output).  I'd also worry about the battery tray coming out or shaking inside the sight during live-fire...it'll be interesting to see how these hold up.  

NOTE:  I must be the only guy who likes the "auto-on-with-movement" feature (ESPECIALLY if you have a so-called "auto-off-feature").  I also like an auto-light-adjust-feature.  Though I suppose these are just more things to go wrong.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 1:06:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Get rid of the auto off and I'll take a second look.
View Quote

^^^THIS^^^
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 1:14:03 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm glad I'm not the only one. You asked for feedback, we know from the PA optic that it can be disabled. Will holosun oblige?
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 1:19:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:  

NOTE:  I must be the only guy who likes the "auto-on-with-movement" feature (ESPECIALLY if you have a so-called "auto-off-feature").  I also like an auto-light-adjust-feature.  Though I suppose these are just more things to go wrong.
View Quote

that would work too. i'd be fine with it. because the LED may burn out from being on all the time, so despite the battery being able to last 5 years, i'd want it to turn off.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 2:38:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
because the LED may burn out from being on all the time, so despite the battery being able to last 5 years, i'd want it to turn off.
View Quote

There are 8766 hours in a year. Most modern LEDs last 100,000 or more hours.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 2:56:10 AM EDT
[#10]
I would personally do away with any of the programmable stuff. Pick the reticle you want and take away the auto-off feature. The battery tray was better where it was before. I'm not saying that the one before was good either but at least it was secure (it's not like you'll be changing the battery every month either). I like taking away the auto turn on as well. Basically if you're battery life is as good as you say it is then there isn't an issue with that because the times where you will be turning it on and off would be few and far between.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 8:28:02 AM EDT
[#11]
battery tray needs to be redesigned - switch to some kind of side mount (like PA MD-ADS) that is easier to access.  
get rid of auto off - as others have mentioned with a 50K hour battery life, there is no need to have it turn off automatically
I like the ability for to switch between reticles (on the 2 MOA and Eotech style).  As someone else mentioned - what is the effect on battery life if Eotech reticle is left on all the time?   I'd assume not 50K hours like the 2 MOA dot.  
Would want to know more about the BDC reticle option - what caliber is it calibrated for?  how distinct are the 4 dots when looking into the scope?  is it accurate and out to how far?   Seems like it might make the reticle too busy when the eotech option is on...
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 9:11:05 AM EDT
[#12]
I wonder if Marshall would have any insight to these new sights, I know he was over at the factory not too long ago before the release of the MD-ADS
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 10:48:28 AM EDT
[#13]
I love how the new website proclaims that Holosun optics are military grade. I've been waiting years for someone else to finally claim they're military grade. It's on, baby! TIME FOR TORTURE TESTING AND THE TELLING OF TALES!

Anyways, here's my thoughts in general:
1. You need to pair auto-off with auto-on, or not have auto-off at all.
2. The US market prefers Aimpoint mount compatibility over having a hidden battery compartment. (I understand that the latter may be more appealing to the airsoft crowd, though.)
3. If you're going to do a fancy reticle, you need to 1) provide detailed documentation about it and 2) make it shooter focused. Consider stepping outside the box and working with Dmitri @ PA, who did an excellent job on the ACSS reticle... I think there could be demand for a shotgun-focused reticle, for instance.
4. Consider having some rubber armoring for the body and flip-caps for the lenses.
5. MIL-STD 810G testing and compliance. (This is ultimately what they need to be "military grade".)
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 2:34:33 PM EDT
[#14]
What I'd like to see most is some sort of field/durability testing with these. IMO, that's the primary thing buyers are worried about.

Quoted:

View Quote

HS403a has "Auto awake to medium setting with movement", these are probably similar
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 3:15:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
What I'd like to see most is some sort of field/durability testing with these. IMO, that's the primary thing buyers are worried about.

HS403a has "Auto awake to medium setting with movement", these are probably similar
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Says in the video these do not. They have an adjustable auto shutoff but they got rid of the auto awake.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 3:31:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Primary Arms ran a pretty rough torture test on the new dots and posted it up on YouTube. Is there a standard protocol for testing optics? I mean, they must have selected the SU-231 and all of the others with some kind of criteria.

ETA: looks like the relevant standard is MIL-STD 810G.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 3:38:59 PM EDT
[#17]
I'd do away with the auto off feature.  Although I have not handled one yet, I also have some initial concerns about the battery slot.

Is it really that big of a deal to take the optic off and re-zero ever 50k hours?  I don't know about others but I confirm/re-zero my guns more often than every 5.7 years.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 6:44:11 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
because the LED may burn out from being on all the time, so despite the battery being able to last 5 years, i'd want it to turn off.

OP,
We need transparency on the actual LED life! Otherwise the 50k battery life is way over emphasized. I also believe that's why the auto-on feature was thrown in to compensate for the actual LED life. I'll post this from what I left in the Holosun HS403 Thread:
"Primary
Arms (using the same OEM) explained that while the power management
system will let the sight run for 50k hrs, but running the LED diode
continuously will shorten its life to 9k-10k hrs
"
Link
The 50k battery life is a good selling point until you the manual that provides some more context:
"The battery can be used for 50,000 hours which is typically longer than the battery shelf life,"
Regardless, I'm extremely happy with the RD at its price range and
consider it a bargain along with its Primary Arms and Hi-Lux cousins! It
would be a good assumption to make that the future of budget dots is
looking good.

The only recommendations that I have for the otherwise great dot is:
- FLASH KILL! That ruby reflection is bright as hell!
- Lower mounting option (think TRS-25) for AK platforms
- Sturdy, quick release mount
- Adjustment knobs need to be marked too just in case you lose the protective caps/lids/turrets
- Adjustment knobs need to be "coin" sized like on the TRS-25 so that a common coin can be used along with sturdier caps/lids/turrets
I'll go against the majority when I say that I like the auto-off AND THE AUTO-ON FEATURE! I also like the fact that the battery compartment is internal (hidden) as it streamlines the unit making it less likely to snag on gear/fingers/whatever (and it looks better.. subjective, I know). I believe the intent of internalizing the battery rested on the 50k battery life which seems to make the most sense to me.
HS403A Internal Battery Compartment:

HS403G External Compartment:

Link Posted: 10/28/2014 8:11:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It looks great, what is the battery life with the 65 MOA reticle?

As has been mentioned, get rid of the auto off!  If the battery lasts 5 years while on, I want the sight always on. If I need to pick it up in the middle of the night, I don't want to mess with buttons.
View Quote

To my understanding, battery life with that reticle is about 10,000 hours or so. It has been explained to me that once you get into the "complex" reticle designs, the battery life really goes...
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 8:13:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'm glad I'm not the only one. You asked for feedback, we know from the PA optic that it can be disabled. Will holosun oblige?
View Quote

What can be disabled??
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 8:21:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This is incorrect.... The HS403A and HS403G will turn back on to the last setting used.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 8:27:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

What can be disabled??
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What can be disabled??

I think he's talking about the auto shutoff.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 8:46:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Thanks to everyone!!! I am glad to see the interest and the feedback!!

I will now give you my 2 cents................

For myself, I personally run the HS403G currently on my long guns. I am a big fan of the auto on/auto off. I know it is not necessary with the battery life, but hey, it works good. If you see, I did a torture test on a HS403A and all the features worked as they should after banging it up and freezing it. I like the 403G because I run Micro compatible gun specific mounts and this model is compatible with all of them on the market so mounting options are infinite...

I would like to see the same 403A and 403G currently available, but with the dual reticle option included.

NOW.....in reference to Brok3n's comment about the post in the PA thread about the 9-10K LED lifespan.... I have done some research on this ever since I saw that post initially in the PA thread. I have not been able to find any info that supports that. From what I have read and understood, LED lifespan is an average of 50,000 - 100,000 hours. Furthermore, all the info I have read states that these measurements are CONTINUOUS life span. I agree these numbers are "ideal" conditions, but when you take into account the extremely little output of the LED and the size of battery being used to achieve the 50,000 hours of use, I must assume the system is working extremely efficient to be able to do this, hence I am not worried about it!
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 8:48:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What can be disabled??

To my understanding, the "auto off" is not built in to the PA version.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 8:58:25 PM EDT
[#25]

- FLASH KILL! That ruby reflection is bright as hell! I agree!!
- Lower mounting option (think TRS-25) for AK platforms  Already comes with it
- Sturdy, quick release mount Since they are T1/H1 mount compatible, options are endless
- Adjustment knobs need to be marked too just in case you lose the protective caps/lids/turrets I can see your concern
- Adjustment knobs need to be "coin" sized like on the TRS-25 so that a common coin can be used along with sturdier caps/lids/turrets  Just tested this. All coins worked except a nickel as it was too thick

I'll go against the majority when I say that I like the auto-off AND THE AUTO-ON FEATURE! I also like the fact that the battery compartment is internal (hidden) as it streamlines the unit making it less likely to snag on gear/fingers/whatever (and it looks better.. subjective, I know). I believe the intent of internalizing the battery rested on the 50k battery life which seems to make the most sense to me.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 9:40:36 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

- FLASH KILL! That ruby reflection is bright as hell! I agree!!

- Lower mounting option (think TRS-25) for AK platforms  Already comes with it / Yes, but the optic still stands to tall for a proper cheek weld (subjective)

- Sturdy, quick release mount Since they are T1/H1 mount compatible, options are endless / I see that now with the new models

- Adjustment knobs need to be marked too just in case you lose the protective caps/lids/turrets I can see your concern

- Adjustment knobs need to be "coin" sized like on the TRS-25 so that a common coin can be used along with sturdier caps/lids/turrets  Just tested this. All coins worked except a nickel as it was too thick / Yes however I'd still like to see the indents wider/longer

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/28/2014 10:11:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Nix the auto off or pair it with auto-on to last setting.  I like the new reticule, the new reticule paired with auto off/on would be great and last to the shelf life of the battery since most of the sight's life will be spent off.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 11:13:11 PM EDT
[#28]
1).  12 hours before auto-off is plenty for the eotech crowd, but for the AP people it needs continuous or auto-ON with the off (the latter adds a level of complexity to it--AP people don't like complexity; they like K.I.S.S.).  
2).  The battery has to be REALLY secure--no chance of developing wobble or a loose connection.  The connectors better really squeeze the battery (and while the drawer style has proven itself on the mini-red dots, I think people want it to lock shut--not just "click" shut--perhaps you could have a lock that turned 90 degrees to "lock" the drawer shut.  Knowing me, I'd still wrap electrical tape around mine.  :)

I like the sight and, again, commend you guys on pushing the envelope.  
From what I've seen, torture tests can sell more optics than some "features".
i know most people use these chinese micros as extras to put on their other rifles, but I only have one AR.
$230 for a sight and mount is an investment that I would need to know is durable enough to rely on....so far I haven't been convinced, but I think that time is getting closer.  

--NOTE:
I know nothing about electronics or red dot reticle emitters, but I can find the circumference of a circle!
If the circle dot reticle required MORE energy (and wasn't just a different shape opening that reflected a different shape in the light), then battery life would decrease
If we assume the circle is made of a line that is 0.5 MOA thick (I'm betting it's more like 1-2MOA thick) and the diameter is 65MOA, the radius is 32 and the circumference is 201....so that would be like 100 of the 0.5 dots + the 2MOA at the center.  That is 52MOA of light, which I'd think would correspond to 1.2-1.4K hours of energy use (if 2MOA lasted 50K).  

But the stated "10K" makes me think it just brightens the light emitter by 80% and reshapes the aperture to create the reticle (it can't be a separate emitter since I assume that would throw off the aim).
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 12:53:41 AM EDT
[#29]
No auto off.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:01:13 AM EDT
[#30]
Leave the auto on and make the auto-off 12 hours standard
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:47:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Auto on/off is cool. Every this else i think is fluff. Simpler is better in my opinion.

make a rock solid rugged and water proof red dot with good battery life, at the current price range, and I will eventually have one for every rifle I own.

not a fan of the battery drawer same reasons as others have said.

Link Posted: 10/29/2014 1:51:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Auto on/off is cool. Every this else i think is fluff. Simpler is better in my opinion.

make a rock solid rugged and water proof red dot with good battery life, at the current price range, and I will eventually have one for every rifle I own.

not a fan of the battery drawer same reasons as others have said.

View Quote

If the battery tray is as waterproof as the rest of the optic I have no problem with it. As far as the marring of the optic body when removing the battery... that is easily avoided. One of the things that caught my eye with the Holosun RDS was the ultra slim profile. If they can keep it that way it is one more thing it offers over other brands.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 9:35:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Make the auto-on more sensitive. Only being absolutely still allows the sight to be off (in the safe), then there is zero need for it to be on all the time. If you touch it, it comes on. The current HS403x requires a "knock" to engage, it's not much but more than just picking up the gun.

If the auto-on works as above, I would be happy with a 1 hour auto-off. A 1 hour auto-off makes any extra battery drain from the circle reticle un-important.

I really like the circle reticle. I'll buy one.

-Jim
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:51:19 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

What can be disabled??
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What can be disabled??

The auto off feature.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:52:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What can be disabled??

That is my point. It can be disabled. Everyone here is asking for that.  It makes me wonder how bad the only day life really is.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:12:23 PM EDT
[#36]
The new primary arms site has a three-year warranty. A representative from primary arms in the thread here said that the warranty was changed from lifetime to three years based on the continuous on. I don't know why the manufacture would have a three-year warranty if the LED would've burned out in a year.

Quoted:

OP,

We need transparency on the actual LED life! Otherwise the 50k battery life is way over emphasized. I also believe that's why the auto-on feature was thrown in to compensate for the actual LED life. I'll post this from what I left in the Holosun HS403 Thread:

- Adjustment knobs need to be marked too just in case you lose the protective caps/lids/turrets
- Adjustment knobs need to be "coin" sized like on the TRS-25 so that a common coin can be used along with sturdier caps/lids/turrets

http://www.holosun.com/store/image/cache/data/HS403-2-500x500.jpg

http://www.holosun.com/store/image/cache/data/HS403G-3-500x500.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OP,

"Primary Arms (using the same OEM) explained that while the power management system will let the sight run for 50k hrs, but running the LED diode continuously will shorten its life to 9k-10k hrs."

Link

The 50k battery life is a good selling point until you the manual that provides some more context:

"The battery can be used for 50,000 hours which is typically longer than the battery shelf life,"

Regardless, I'm extremely happy with the RD at its price range and consider it a bargain along with its Primary Arms and Hi-Lux cousins! It would be a good assumption to make that the future of budget dots is looking good.

http://www.holosun.com/store/image/cache/data/HS403-2-500x500.jpg

http://www.holosun.com/store/image/cache/data/HS403G-3-500x500.jpg

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:38:38 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

The new primary arms site has a three-year warranty. A representative from primary arms in the thread here said that the warranty was changed from lifetime to three years based on the continuous on. I don't know why the manufacture would have a three-year warranty if the LED would've burned out in a year.

View Quote

As I stated before:

We need transparency on the actual LED life!

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:18:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Those look great! Love the eotech style reticle.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:09:53 PM EDT
[#39]
As far as i know Aimpoint only has a 5 year warranty... A 3 year warranty for an RDS  like the Primary Arms version or the new improved Holosun seems like a great deal at 1/3 of the price.  After having dealt with Aimpoints return and repair policy I have learned that the $400 insurance policy isnt such a great deal.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 8:55:38 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
As I stated before:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

As I stated before:

The only way that's going to happen is after a batch of LED's left on all burn out giving you a sample size large enough to measure the mean time between failure. That'll take years. It's a less than $200.00 optic, live with it.

-Jim

Link Posted: 11/1/2014 9:58:55 AM EDT
[#41]
I own the first gen holosun micro dot and I wasn't expecting such rapid development, wish I would have waited.After owning one here are my thoughts.

Stick with the low profile turrets and battery housing and top push buttons. It's not like a red dot is often rezeroed or changes are made on the fly, it's all about holdovers. And we shouldn't need to change the battery often enough for quick side access that just takes up space

As for all the other fancy features I would make one with, one without. Think rm01 vs rm07

A cheaper aimpoint competitor with a single dot, no auto on/off, reticle change or anything like that.

And a fancier version that has those features with perhaps addition of an auto dimmer. The ability to add a killflash would be great too.

My largest complaint about my first gen is it sits too high. About 1/4 cowitness if you will with the included mount. If it wasn't for such a low profile emitter I don't think I could see my mbus. I'm hoping the new versions with the t1 mounts line up actual advertised co witness, I think primary arms mentioned they did.

I've been stuck at work for nearly a month and am posting from my phone so excuse the brevity and I'll post some pics when they let me off on the 4th to go vote

Eta: also, the eotech style reticle would seem to work really well in a mini reflex style sight. If you guys could make mini reflex akin to your mini red dot with the eotech reticle you might sell a couple
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 3:09:51 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Make the auto-on more sensitive. Only being absolutely still allows the sight to be off (in the safe), then there is zero need for it to be on all the time. If you touch it, it comes on. The current HS403x requires a "knock" to engage, it's not much but more than just picking up the gun.

View Quote

If the auto-on works as above, I would be happy with a 1 hour auto-off. A 1 hour auto-off makes any extra battery drain from the circle reticle un-important.

-Jim

It's a less than $200.00 optic, live with it.

I kid, but seriously, what's wrong with a little R&D or at least figure out how the manufacturer estimates unit life?

Anyways, I do like the BDC reticle and the bullseye as well.

Link Posted: 11/1/2014 5:06:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

-Jim

I kid, but seriously, what's wrong with a little R&D or at least figure out how the manufacturer estimates unit life?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

-Jim

Hell... I hope they are successful with a quality optic  .. I have no dog in in the fight with them vs Aimpoint... both imports anyway.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 11:41:02 PM EDT
[#44]
What is going on with the HS503?  Is it coming soon?
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 3:42:43 AM EDT
[#45]
I own the HoloSun 403A and what I would like to see is a absolute co-witness mount and if you want 1/3 co-witness, you install the shorter mount then the taller mount.

The way it is now, to get absolute co-witness, you install the short mount and have to order a aftermarket 1/2" riser to make work.
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 9:47:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Hi all,

when will the 503 series from Holosun be available?
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 1:05:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Another thing to add, I think the lower you can mount the optic the better, so you can cowitness with other rifles besides ARs.
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 10:43:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Hi all,

when will the 503 series from Holosun be available?
View Quote

Hopefully.....sometime around February.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 10:49:19 AM EDT
[#49]
I have lurked around these forums for quite awhile but never felt the need to post until now! I recently purchased a Holosun 406, and am acquiring a 403 to test out. Holosuns customer service so far has been on par with primary arms. I will have a review up of both in the near future. I intend to give the 403 a good workout on top of a couple break barrel air rifles (amongst other things) For those of you who are unaware, that should be a pretty darn rigorous test, especially for a red dot. You can't replicate the stress a high powered spring rifle puts on an optic with any firearm. Looking forward to that!  So far though, I will just say this: everyone rushes to compare this to aimpoint because of the incredible specs listed by holosun. And that's understandable. But it would be far more accurate to consider this a "top of the line" primary arms sort of product atleast until some time goes by and we really have a deeper base of information to go off of! It's the working mans aimpoint for the 99% of us who's wives and jobs don't allow for a $600 optics purchase for a $600 gun shooting bulk 55gr at inanimate objects and varmints!

And by "working mans aimpoint", that's what we're all wanting right? To see if this can be that....
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 5:49:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Pending staff review
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top