[#1]
Could you get a crappier pic?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:06:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Could you get a crappier pic?
View Quote
It's the only one out there. This one is taken from a recent Viking Tactical video on youtube. It is Kyle Lambs prototype and he does a pretty good job hiding it in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7lT7tDEjDU
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:15:35 PM EDT
[#3]
If it performs like a red dot, has more aimpoint like battery life instead of eotech, and has a more crisp dot for people with astigmatism I like it.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:45:50 PM EDT
[#4]
A 1x for $800? It better come with a QD mount, have a 1MOA dot, >50k hour battery life, an EOTech - like field of view, selectable auto on and come with an I/O-like cover. If not, the AP T1/T2 RDSs will continue to own the high-end 1x space.  
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:55:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:26:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Just found out it has an etched reticle, better glass than an EOTech and controls like an Aimpoint.

Wouldn't an etched reticle throw your POI all over the place if you were shooting fast and moving your head a lot in relation to the eye box?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 11:09:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Hah.  I came here to ask about this.  It's on Vicking Tactical's facebook page--once when he's kneeling next to a car, and once in a link pic.

Etched reticle will mean eye-relief/eye-box won't it?

ETA:  play, so it is a leupold.  They sponsor him.  I'll be seeing him next week, and will definitely see what I can find out.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 2:03:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Hah.  I came here to ask about this.  It's on Vicking Tactical's facebook page--once when he's kneeling next to a car, and once in a link pic.

ETA:  play, so it is a leupold.  They sponsor him.  I'll be seeing him next week, and will definitely see what I can find out.
View Quote

Looking forward to your spying
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 2:56:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hopefully not eye relief like a scope. If so I have zero interest
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 3:19:06 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's an etched reticle so I am pretty sure there will be eye relief.

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 11:20:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Yeah, I'm sure this is just the latest prismatic style sight with eye-relief/eye-box.
I noticed it slowed kyle down quite a bit shooting offhand--which I bet his Eotech wouldn't do (with all the practice he has on it and no eye-relief).
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 11:49:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Deleted by me.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 11:55:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Not for older shooters are those with astigmatisms.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A 1x for $800? It better come with a QD mount, have a 1MOA dot, >50k hour battery life, an EOTech - like field of view, selectable auto on and come with an I/O-like cover. If not, the AP T1/T2 RDSs will continue to own the high-end 1x space.  

Not for older shooters are those with astigmatisms.

*Raises hand*

Young(er than many here) shooter here with an astigmatism, knowing it probably won't get better with age, so I avoid "this is a reddot on LSD when YOU look at it" optics.
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 4:25:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Why the did the OP delete a pic of the LCO?
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 10:14:17 PM EDT
[#15]
op request
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top