Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/22/2014 6:32:30 PM EDT
I need the elevation knob replaced I buggered up the slot too much when I tried to zero it on another rifle.
Thanks
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:30:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Trijicon is the only source I know of for repair or replacement parts on ACOG's.  Why would you want parts from someone else, the cost?
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:30:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I actually just want the elevation screw but haven't had any luck contacting Trijicon.  Email doesn't work yet.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:39:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I actually just want the elevation screw but haven't had any luck contacting Trijicon.  Email doesn't work yet.
View Quote
when did you try? after 5?

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:13:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Actually Sunday night.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:15:57 PM EDT
[#5]
when I called them it was daytime, left a message and they called me back in 20 minutes.

Link Posted: 9/23/2014 9:11:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Actually Sunday night.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/23/2014 11:49:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, I mean email is not exactly the best of options. I was looking for a rear buis that is similar to the ECOS one and I emailed them. I didn't get a response till a few days later. I'm sure trijicon gets 1000s of emails a day from folks all over the world.

It's probably best to call them if it's an emergency. Don't expect to see your optics back asap either. They're going to take a while since again, you're not the only person who got something in for repair. I'm thinking 8-12 weeks is a good estimation as to when you'd get it back.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 5:51:53 AM EDT
[#8]
How does one bork up the elevation knob/screw?
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top