Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/31/2014 10:09:09 AM EDT
I recently bought a Redfield Battlezone 3-9x42 and love the reticle.  I am looking to replace the beater scope that came on my .243 Savage as well as putting glass on my .22 rifle.  

I would ideally love to buy two more Battlezones, however funds are tight.  Are there other scopes with MOA reticles at a lower price point?  All I have found so far is MIL-Dot, 30/30 or BDC types.

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 12:31:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Budget?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:13:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Ideally, I would be looking for under $100 each.  I might end up getting the Battlezone 22 specific scope, but that's the lowest priority right now.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 12:10:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Are the Redfield Battlezone the cheapest scopes with an MOA reticle?  I would've thought some other manufacturer would have made one.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 2:26:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I've owned a Redfield and they are nice scopes. But I wouldn't go any cheaper than that.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top