Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/22/2014 7:44:02 PM EDT
So I finally decided I want the Vortex HS-T 4-16x44, and I'm gonna order it tomorrow through their .mil discount program. My question is: anyone know what kind of lead times they are having nowadays? I'd REALLY not like to have to wait months and months to get my scope, as my SPR looks very naked right now
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 7:50:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I was wondering the same thing.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 5:49:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I just bought that scope last week, but from Midway. I have to say I am impressed. Great glass and it tracks very well.

Sry I can't help with the lead times, but if there is one it will be worth the wait.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 5:49:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I just got my vortex 1x4 from swfa took less than a week.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:59:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Did the same as you on a 2.5-10x32 FFP and it was one day from order to ship. Can't say that'll be the case every time, but if they've got it on hand, there shouldn't be any waiting at all.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 3:42:42 PM EDT
[#5]
personally i would not buy from their site directly. i bought mine off midway and got it in 2 days and saved upwards of 100 dollars, do u have a specific reason you are ordering from vortex other than mil discount? Will you get significant savings? because its at least 100 less from any major retailer like midway, optics planet, etc.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 4:55:19 PM EDT
[#6]
BH Photo usually has some of the better prices on glass and flashlights. Just got a 3-9 Accupoint w/green triangle for $617 there.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 7:49:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Bumping this thread. Looking for a review or range report on a Vortex HS-T.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 1:33:30 PM EDT
[#8]
I ordered my PST 6-24 FFP EBR-2 from Cameraland NY for $854 and some change  compared to Vortex direct  price of $1049 + shipping . I got my scope in 2 days  . They also give LEO/ first responders a discount and they have all of them in stock . Give Neil a call and order it direct , that's the only way to get the discount
They have the HSTfor $559.99 and I believe they give a 10% discount along with free shipping  That should put it around $500 .
HST 4-16
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top