Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/24/2014 6:39:46 PM EDT
How would an FDE EOTech look on this?  Thinking about sharing optic with Block II clone instead of buying two... anybody have pics of a similar setup and experience with return to zero when sharing optics across rifles?

Also, sling is OD, not FDE.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:41:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
How would an FDE EOTech look on this?  Thinking about sharing optic with Block II clone instead of buying two... anybody have pics of a similar setup and experience with return to zero when sharing optics across rifles?

Also, sling is OD, not FDE.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7250/13180657323_54ec050214_s.jpg
View Quote

Sell your black furniture to fund fde furniture. Use FDE eotech. Win
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:51:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 9:50:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Is the color of your EOTech being different big enough of a thing to spend another 600 bucks? Hell no lol. Personally I went with black EXPS2-0 cause i don't have or want NV but I'd rather run FDE on a black rifle than drop 1200 bucks on 2 EOTechs, unless you're loaded or somethin. I actually think the FDE Would look pretty good on your rifle
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 6:43:41 AM EDT
[#4]
what does it matter?
It's a tool, not a Barbie doll.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 3:22:33 PM EDT
[#5]
It would look just like you think it would look. Primarily be black with a small tan bulge. As far as asthetics go, not so much, functionally,
Wouldn't be an issue
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:42:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Would look good to me.

I had a black optic on a entirely painted khaki/grey AR15 which looked great imo, but I eventually painted my optic too.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 6:07:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
what does it matter?
It's a tool, not a Barbie doll.
View Quote

Concur.  Nobody is going to give a shit what color EOTech is on your rig.  Especially your target.  People put way too much stock in such trivial bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 6:13:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for all the comments. Although I want the all black look, I will not pay another $600 for it.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 6:50:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Probable good to have tan or fde or some other blending color to your accessories on a black rifle to help break up the outline even a little bit.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:20:51 PM EDT
[#10]
buy a black hood?
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top