Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/19/2014 12:32:08 PM EDT
Hey guys I'm looking for a inexpensive 1" mount.

I would like it to be a one piece and QD, but the QD part isn't a necessity. But needs to be well under $100 and if possible under $75.

I just was given a Nikon 4x40 buckmaster scope so I thought I would use it till I got the money for a Vortex Viper PST 1-4x24.

I was looking at a Nikon M-223 mount but it's not QD. Is there any others available.

Thanks
Tom
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 2:46:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I've had good luck with the Primary Arms mounts.

Dave N
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 4:52:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Another vote for Primary Arms mounts - great for the money.  If you want QD, check out Burris PEPR for your price range.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 9:15:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm very impressed by Aero precision mounts... super light weight and a lot of clamping surface area, unfortunately no QD, but not needed for my application. I have one with my Vortex 1-6x on a .308 Maten that I took out shooting today, its 100% solid.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:03:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys I'm looking into the primary arms mount.

Trying to find one on EE but no luck yet. Maybe a PEPR will show up for $50. I did see one awhile back knew I should have got it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:45:56 AM EDT
[#5]
I use the bolt on versions of the PEPR and SWFA's PEPR copy and both are good choices.

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:53:10 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm thinking that since I'm not looking to get highly expensive that a non-QD mount would be best.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 8:48:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm thinking that since I'm not looking to get highly expensive that a non-QD mount would be best.
View Quote

I actually prefer the non QD  PEPR mount over the QD PEPR and can be had at ~ $75 if you look around.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 7:05:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Well I went with the PA deluxe mount. We will see how it does for a temporary mount. Hopefully I won't need it long and I guess I can use it on another build.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top