Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/9/2012 6:28:28 PM EDT
I recently ran across ARMS 71L front and rear BUS for a decent price. Anyone have any experience with them? I was going to get MBUS but am now cOnsidering them because of the cheaper price. Any input would be appreciated!!

Thanks

Troy....
Link Posted: 9/9/2012 6:49:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I like mine better than the Magpul BUIS, lower profile, does the same thing, less expensive.

Link Posted: 9/9/2012 7:12:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the 71L-R (rear) sight on one rifle and like it fine.  No issues with it and seems to be just as well made as my MBUS rear sight.

Link Posted: 9/10/2012 6:56:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Do they sit lower than MBUS? I might eventually get a magnifier and am worried that whatever BUS I get won't fit under a magnifier so w I want a pretty lo profile one.
Link Posted: 9/11/2012 2:41:54 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Do they sit lower than MBUS? I might eventually get a magnifier and am worried that whatever BUS I get won't fit under a magnifier so w I want a pretty lo profile one.

As luck would have it, I have pics of both sights below my G23 magnifier.  7mm spacer is installed on my G23 because my EXPS2 requires it.  Compare for yourself.

MBUS:

71L-R:

Link Posted: 9/11/2012 4:36:09 AM EDT
[#5]
the absolute best poly (metal insert supports) low profile flip sights on the market today imho.  These are tough as nails, hold and track true and have a nice low profile view when not in use.  I love them....

if you wind up buying another brand, shoot me the location of the ones you are looking at for a good price cause I need more
Link Posted: 9/11/2012 5:01:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Troy....

You've answered your own question

Link Posted: 9/11/2012 5:45:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the pic liquidmetal! That heled a TON!! Nice setup BTW....

Rutgers95, I'll email you the site I found them at (not sure what the rule is about posting other sites in the forum is)

Thanks for the input from everyone, I ended getting them!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2012 5:48:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Troy....

You've answered your own question

HA!!! A little too pricey for me. I would love to have a set, but can't really justify the cost for a target/HD weapon... Unless u have a set u wanna sell CHEAP!!

Link Posted: 9/11/2012 6:41:28 AM EDT
[#9]
ordered and thank you very much

great price
Link Posted: 9/11/2012 9:02:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
ordered and thank you very much

great price

No problem!!!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top