BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/14/2011 2:24:37 PM EDT
I first saw this optic at SHOT '10 and was impressed then.  I've waited for a full year to get my hands on one and it's been worth the wait.  I've decided the PST will take up permanent residence on top of my SCAR 17,  I like it that much.

As many of you know the PST 1-4x24 was held up from release by Vortex because they were not happy with the function of the windage and elevation turrets, mostly the tactile feel while making adjustments.  To their credit they did the right thing by not releasing the optic until it was ready, I wish others in the firearms industry had the same business attitude (more about this later).

Vortex Viper PST 1-4x24

But back to the PST,  as soon as you remove it from the box you get a sense that's it's a quality optic.

The fit and finish are perfect, with clear, sharp white lettering, and nice clear glass.  The feel of all the adjustment controls is just right, not too firm, but firm enough to offer resistance to accidental changes.  The diopter adjustment ring is made of a  pliable rubber that aides grip, likewise there is  knurled rubber around the magnification adj. ring.

The magnification ring is marked with both magnification settings and subtension multiplier markings.

The illumination adj.turret has 10 intensity levels, with an off position between each making it easy to turn off and return to your desired power level.

Notice in the above picture the red fiber optic bar that denotes magnification level, and assists with your elevation return to "zero" setting by lining up with the fiber optic bar on top of the elevation turret (picture below).

Also notice the lens covers, the only cheap item in the package.  Other items that came with the PST are a CR2032 battery, lens cloth, allen wrench,  brass shims for the turrets, and instruction manuals for the optic and reticle type chosen.  I chose the MOA version rather than the MRAD as I'm more familiar with the MOA reticle and its use.

MOA reticle
MRAD reticle

The Viper PST 1-4x24 is made in the Philippines even though Vortex is an American company.  This is fairly common practice where the optics company will do the design and development and outsource the actual manufacture.

Another nice feature is the Customizable Rotation Stop (CRS).  This allows you to set your elevation zero and easily return to it after large elevation changes.  After your rifle is zeroed simply remove the elevation turret ring by loosening the (3) hex head screws and lifting it straight off.

Then place the provided brass shims around the base alternating them at 180 degrees until all the space is taken up.

Carefully reinstall the turret knob aligned with "0" and tighten the screws.  Now after an elevation adj. you can rotate the turret counter clockwise to re-zero.  The turret will stop about 1/4 turn past  zero allowing you to come back to your "zero" easily

This was the only function related to the PST that I had trouble with.  I had to go through the procedure several times until I could get all the shims to seat.

I chose to use Vortex's quick release mount, the two inch offset version.  The mount is made by ADM in the USA.  Most of you are familiar with it.  Vortex simply re brands it with their name.  The mount is sturdy, with two locking levers that are easily adjusted for rail tension with a coin or screw driver.

The mount has two locking lugs that interface perfectly with the picatinney rail on the SCAR.  I removed the optic several times and it always returned to zero.

The mount just clears the charging handle.

I also used Vortex's "Switchview" lever. Initially  I was not sure if it was really needed, but after I've used it awhile I really like it.

The lever was easily installed with (2) screws around the magnification ring.

1x

4x

I ended up adjusting the lever down to the 7 o'clock position on 1x to better clear my body and gear.

This allows you to quickly change magnification settings even with gloves on, one handed.

I also tried mounting the PST on my M1A using Vortex's excellent 30mm low rings.  Even with the low rings the optic is way too high without some kind of extended cheek rest.

The Vortex scope rings are nicely machined from aircraft grade aluminum with tool steel mounting hardware (Torx screws).

Like the Vortex quick release mount they interface to the picatinney rail with sturdy lugs.

Vortex also has a PST 1-4x24 without adjustable target style turrets.  This would be a good option for some shooters.
Without target turrets.

And finally, these are the similar optics I was able to compare the PST with:
-Leupold MKIV CQT
-Burris TAC30
-Leatherwood CMS

PST reticle, 1x, max. illumination

PST reticle, 1x no illumination

Leupold CQT reticle, 1x, max illumination.

Leatherwood CMS reticle, 1x, max illumination

Burris TAC30 reticle, 1x, max illumination

This picture clearly shows the PST is a true 1x.

This picture is the PST reticle, maximum illumination on 4x, clearly showing the 2nd focal plane same size reticle through out the magnification range. The PST is designed for all ranging functions to be done on 4x.

All of these pictures were taken at the same time on a bright sunny day.  For some reason the PST reticle's illumination doesn't show up as well in the camera as the human eye.  The Burris TAC30
is clearly the brightest.  The Leupolds CQT yellow reticle is nearly invisible against the snow on a bright sunny day, but shows up as black. And the Leatherwood CMS illumination is barely visible against the tree line.

In my opinion the clarity of the glass was a tie between the PST and the CQT, with the TAC30 a close second and the CMS a distant third.  As far as the functional usability of the reticle  the PST is the hands down winner.  The ability to range and determine holdover (on 4x) with this type of reticle is fairly simple and accurate.  The TAC30 reticle is slightly better in the CQB role, but is second best in other areas.  The CQT reticle is good at only one thing, CQB use. And last is the CMS, poor illumination, with hard to see vertical/horizontal stadia lines.

Eye relief is about the same for all of them, around four inches.

Overall I consider the PST the winner, best glass(clear and sharp to the edge), most usable reticle, quality build, and features for the money.

Now for the fun part, the range.  It was cold the day we went to the range, 21 degrees, with no wind and slightly overcast.  Pretty good conditions.  The PST never fogged up and the adjustment controls maintained  consistent movement.  I had zeroed the PST at home with a laser bore sighter prior to leaving for the range.  We shot at 100,200, and 300 yards.  The scope was zeroed at 100 yds. Most shooting was from the bench off sand bags for accuracy.  Ammunition used was PMC M80 ball, UMC 150 grain, and old Mil.Surplus.

The far targets are at 300 yds.

All groups were shot on 4x without reticle illumination.

View through the optic, 4x, 100 yds.

Same view, but close up.

This was a pretty average group for the SCAR/PST at 200 yds.  Keep in mind that none of this was shot with match quality ammo.

The next two pictures demonstrate the repeatability and consistency of the turret adjustments.  The optic was zeroed at 100 yds, the windage turret was turned 8 clicks right and a three shot group was fired.  Next the elevation turret was turned 8 clicks down and another three shot group was fired.  Then the windage was adjusted 8 clicks left, another three shot group fired, and finally the elevation adjusted 8 clicks up and a final group fired.  As you can see the reticle boxes perfectly, returning to zero.

The only problem I had at the range was not optic related, but magazine failure.  The CProducts magazines I had wouldn't function properly, with bolt over 2nd round failure to feed and dropping from the weapon without touching the mag release.  Needless to say they're on their way back to CProducts.

So in conclusion, I'm pretty happy with the PST.  

A lot of optic for the money.  The whole package, including the ADM mount and Swicthview are very usable.  The glass is as good as you'll find without spending the big bucks on S&B  etc.  The reticle is easy to use for ranging and holdovers, it's 2nd FP so it stays the same size through out the magnification range. The illumination could be a little brighter during bright sunlight, but the black shows up fine.  And it's a true 1x optic making both eyes open shooting possible.  All the adj. controls are smooth and firm, with a good feel.

Vortex customer service is second to none.  After changing out the battery the reticle illumination didn't seem as bright as before.  I called up and they sent me a replacement and return tag, it arrived in three days.  Turns out I didn't need the replacement.  It was my error, when replacing the battery the cap must be screwed on tightly with a coin for the battery to make full contact.  I sent the replacement back with an apology.  Proves their lifetime unconditional warranty is as good as their word.  Buy with confidence.

Link Posted: 2/14/2011 7:11:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Great review. Probably the best one I have read yet on the PST... Mine will be here Wednesday and I cant wait. Thank you so much for taking the time to put this together!
Link Posted: 2/14/2011 7:20:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow nice review!
Link Posted: 2/14/2011 7:23:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Excellent review, thx! And thx for the info on the new version w/o target turrets, that looks very interesting.
Question: I noticed the comparision w/the Burris Tac30, but the PST costs nearly twice as much so is it an "apples & oranges" comparison or is the PST nearly twice as much better than the Tac30? Thx again!...
Tomac
Link Posted: 2/14/2011 10:43:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Very nice review. You've given me another scope to consider.
Link Posted: 2/15/2011 2:15:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Very thorough review. Thank you.

The stand-out detail for me is the picture below.  It just confirms the reason I'm buying the 1-4x Super Sniper instead.  That Vortex reticle simply disappears too easily, especially when the  battery dies.  Tree lines are one thing, but I have this same problem with hallway shadows.  Unacceptable.

Link Posted: 2/15/2011 5:15:41 AM EDT
[#6]
I have to agree with glock 24 on the illumination. The photo below is the SWFA SS 1-4 HD illuminated. Great write up, you covered it well.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Link Posted: 2/15/2011 6:46:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Tomac-I'm not sure it's twice the cost.  PST=$500  TAC30=$300.  But the PST is worth the extra in light of the reticle usable with all calibers, ( instead of dedicated to 5.56mm like the TAC30).  Clearer glass, turrets, etc .
SWFA PST
Midway TAC30

glock24-The SS reticle certainly is brighter, although the PST reticle is brighter than I could capture with my poor photo skills. Isn't the SS a bit more money?  IMHO the PST is hard to beat considering it's price point and features.
SFWA SS 1-4x24
It's great to have so many options available in the optics market, there's one to fit every budget and requirement.
Link Posted: 2/15/2011 9:17:49 AM EDT
[#8]
I debated between the SS and the Vortex as well. I think the biggest difference between the two is the FFP/SFP. For me, a 1-4x  FFP scope just didnt make sense. If I'm going to utilize ranging, it will be while the scope is set to 4x anyway.

I dont print money in my basement, and at $500, the Vortex will be my most expensive glass. I think at that price point, the Vortex is hard to beat. If $300 more dollars is no big deal, and you like the FFP of the SS, I'm sure its a hell of a scope as well. Regarding illumination, I think the SS is a "a bit much" even if it is more daylight visible than the Vortex.
Link Posted: 2/15/2011 9:29:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Good write up and pics- many thanks.
Have been considering the Vortex 1-4 since last year to replace an older DMS-1, glad to see they fixed the issues with the scope.

Love the switchview! They're awesome!

-Jeff
Link Posted: 2/15/2011 10:05:49 AM EDT
[#10]
You make some good points. I like Vortex and own two Vipers. If I was just concerned about a competition scope or range toy I would get the PST. However, I like the FFP feature and bright bold reticle of the SWFA SS 1-4X24 HD. The FFP allows it to "switch" from a reddot like reticule to a mildot. The boldness of the reticle is also an advantage if the battery fails. The SS 1-4 HD is designed and built to compete with the high end optics like the Vortex Razor and Night Force and is very high quality. The SS also has .1 mil adjustments with 10 mils per rotation while the Vortex is .2 mils which is about 3/4 moa. I like the finer adjustments.  All in all it is worth the extra $300.00 to me. They both have lifetime warranties and excellent customer service.
Link Posted: 2/15/2011 12:08:34 PM EDT
[#11]
357Sig-Your points are all valid.  Although I doubt that the SS will be in the same class as the Razor, S&B, Nightforce etc. at that price point.  Don't get me wrong, I have a couple of SS optics and I think they're a great value.  Two old sayings prove true, "you get what you pay for" and "you pays your money and makes your pick".
Link Posted: 2/15/2011 2:40:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
357Sig-Your points are all valid.  Although I doubt that the SS will be in the same class as the Razor, S&B, Nightforce etc. at that price point.  Don't get me wrong, I have a couple of SS optics and I think they're a great value.  Two old sayings prove true, "you get what you pay for" and "you pays your money and makes your pick".

I understand you skepticism but I have used the scopes and they are very high quality. You have to consider that with SWFA you are buying from the manufacture with no middleman overheads and mark ups. Check out these photos comparing them to the S&B and NF.
http://www.opticstalk.com/swfa-14x-ss_topic22981_post356967.html#356967

Link Posted: 2/15/2011 3:06:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Excellent review firedog55.

I've run mine pretty hard for a month or so now and I agree with everything you posted. The illumination has proven to be daylight visible in some pretty harsh conditions, but other than for low light use there is usually no reason to switch it on. The non illuminated contrast is excellent and will be the better choice in most cases.

For 3-Gun and general use, I think the PST 1-4 is a winner and a lot more scope than the price range might indicate. I just wish they had an option for one with capped windage (only) so I could mount one on my favorite FAL.
Link Posted: 2/15/2011 5:57:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Great write up.  Question: how do you like the reticle?  It looks busy, but I like it and I think it would serve a short 308 semi or bolt tact rifle great.  Let me know what you think
Link Posted: 2/15/2011 9:16:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Very nice write up and pics firedog55.

The Vortex PST does look nice.  However, I think I'll spent the extra $$ and get the SS HD.  The reticle is just that much better IMHO.  And so far, the SS HD has shown to be a very durable and high quality optic (and yes, I'm damn surprised to be saying that about something with the "Super Sniper" name!).

And for those who know how to use and need it, the First Focal Plane aspect is an added plus since it allows ranging at all magnification levels.

Link Posted: 2/16/2011 4:16:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/16/2011 5:11:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I understand you skepticism but I have used the scopes and they are very high quality. You have to consider that with SWFA you are buying from the manufacture with no middleman overheads and mark ups. Check out these photos comparing them to the S&B and NF.
http://www.opticstalk.com/swfa-14x-ss_topic22981_post356967.html#356967

Firedog

I just went through your review again and I have to hand it to you, excellent job. I've paid 8 bucks for a magazine just to read an article on a new item and learned less about it than I did on your post. I own two Vortex Viper scopes, (not pst), that I use on Prairie Dog guns and after using them awhile I can tell you that I won't be buying any more Leupolds. Vortex offers great value. I'm my openion the Vortex PST 1-4 offers the best value in the midrange 1-4X and the SWFA SS 1-4x24 HD offers the best value in the high range 1-4 optics. I've owned a Trijicon TR24 and I would take the PST or SS HD over it because of better features. Again good job on the write up. I got a notification that my SS 1-4x24 HD will be delievered in a few hours and the weather forcast calls for snow and wind for the next six days. DAMN
Link Posted: 2/16/2011 10:52:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I have to agree with glock 24 on the illumination. The photo below is the SWFA SS 1-4 HD illuminated. Great write up, you covered it well.

Is it me, or does that reticle obscure a LOT of the view through the optic compared to others?
Link Posted: 2/16/2011 11:38:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/7416/pict0040ef.jpg

Is it me, or does that reticle obscure a LOT of the view through the optic compared to others?

No it is no just you. The SWFA SS 1-4X24 has a much bolder reticule than other scopes of this type. It is a good thing, not the obstruction, but the fact that your eye automatically centers your target within the circle and you fine tune with the cross hairs. It is hard to describe how this work,(at least for my eyes),but your eye centers the target inside the circle much like your eye automatically centers the front sight inside the rear aperture on an AR15 sight. Then you have the crosshair if you need the precision. It is a matter of focusing on the target until you have it "captured" inside the circle then using the cross hairs. I was scoring "A" zone hits on IPSC targets out to 125 yards very quickly. It sounds more complicated and slower than it is in practice. At greater distance the circle is large enough that it does not get in the way. I've used it out to 700 and 800 yards. In a weapon sight it is an asset in binoculars it would bother me.  Mine just came today and I am very happy with it.

Link Posted: 2/16/2011 4:39:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The image above is not how it would look at 1x.  That is the 4x view.

357sig - if you'd be so kind as to post the 1x view, it would help some folks better understand.

Link Posted: 2/16/2011 5:13:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The image above is not how it would look at 1x.  That is the 4x view.

357sig - if you'd be so kind as to post the 1x view, it would help some folks better understand.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Link Posted: 2/21/2011 7:39:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Great write up, thanks for taking the time.

Does anyone know of a similar review written up on the interwebs of the SS 1-4x, I googled but came up empty.

Edit:nevermind, Found a SS 1-4x review

link
Link Posted: 2/26/2011 5:28:46 PM EDT
[#23]
As a Vortex PST1-4x owner, I have to admit my main gripe right now is how weak the illumination is on the reticle.

Even on an overcast day, a bit of snow on the ground reduces the 10-power illumination to... nothing but a battery drain... Wonder if that can get fixed in the future?
Link Posted: 2/26/2011 5:37:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Great write up!
Link Posted: 2/26/2011 6:01:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Thanks Hokie, although it pales in comparison to the review you did on the SS 1-4x24.
Link Posted: 2/26/2011 9:08:41 PM EDT
[#26]
This was very helpful to me,i am in the market and i have been impressed with my strikefire i may give the pst a try.
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 4:50:43 PM EDT
[#27]
NightHawkIX-I tend to agree with you on the illumination issue, it certainly could be brighter as SWFA has proven with the SS 1-4x24.  I had mine out today(solid overcast) and the illuminated center of the reticle is perfectly usable, although still not as bright as an Aimpoint, Eotech etc.  In bright sunlight the illuminated rerticle certainly does fade, but the black is still usable.

Now that I've used mine a little more the other complaint I have about the reticle is the fineness of the horizontal and vertical stadia lines. They're fine when you have the time to concentrate on them, but my visual acuity is not what it used to be.  

Maybe you should sell your PST and get the SS 1-4x24, it seems to address both of these issues .  I'd like to have one of each myself.
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 5:08:09 PM EDT
[#28]
The PST certainly offers an advantage in that the price is right.

I would think that Vortex can fix this in their next revision if they just get a more powerful diode..
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 5:12:11 PM EDT
[#29]
I agree, but for the price I still think the PST is a winner, the SS 1-4x24 HD is $300 more.
Link Posted: 3/6/2011 8:53:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Will it come with that mount ? If not what will be the best american defense mount to use ?
Link Posted: 3/6/2011 9:38:17 AM EDT
[#31]
No. It does not come with the mount.

Mount preference is based on your shooting style. If you are NTCH, get the 30mm Recon-X. If you are cheeking further back, get the 30mm Recon.

I also find that the Recon-X will support a bladed stance more, and a Recon will support a squared stance more.
Link Posted: 3/6/2011 9:47:43 AM EDT
[#32]
Thanks..PST on the way from Brownells with a American Defense Recon mount from Primary Arms.
Link Posted: 3/8/2011 6:05:06 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

The PST certainly offers an advantage in that the price is right.

I would think that Vortex can fix this in their next revision if they just get a more powerful diode..

Unfortunately, that is not going to happen. I asked Vortex about the possibility of a brighter illumination on the 1x4PST and they replied that unless they double the cost of the scope, the illumination cannot be changed.

Maybe they could take the fiber optics off the knobs and use them to brighten the reticule?

Link Posted: 3/8/2011 6:22:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Double the cost? Holy cow... That can't be right...I'd pay maybe $50 more for a brighter reticle.

[And if Vortex is paying attention to this thread- I would REALLY appreciate it if when the newer brighter version is released, those of us with the current versions can send ours back in for a refurbs!]

Link Posted: 3/8/2011 6:27:17 PM EDT
[#35]
I too was surprised. This scope has so much potential. With a brighter reticule, it would truly fit the niche in combining Aimpoint and 4x scope all in one. I would pay more for the same features with a brighter illuminated reticule.
Link Posted: 3/9/2011 8:40:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Outstanding review!

However, there was one thing that bothered me a little.

Quoted:

http://i52.tinypic.com/11i0bxx.jpg

I don't mean to nitpick here, but to really determine if the optic is "true 1x" you have to observe at something up close. Here are a few reference pictures from Molon's Optic Observations thread.

Aimpoint M4S

NightForce 1- 4 x 24 NXS with the magnification ring set to 1X

Link Posted: 3/10/2011 7:51:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Outstanding review!

However, there was one thing that bothered me a little.

Quoted:

http://i52.tinypic.com/11i0bxx.jpg

I don't mean to nitpick here, but to really determine if the optic is "true 1x" you have to observe at something up close. Here are a few reference pictures from Molon's Optic Observations thread.

http://www.box.net/shared/static/58pd7y9c7g.jpg
Aimpoint M4S

http://www.box.net/shared/static/1377knqo8b.jpg
NightForce 1- 4 x 24 NXS with the magnification ring set to 1X

You will get a totally different perspective at room distance than at a few inches out. The PST is a true 1x magnified optic in any practical sense.
If you need 1x for something touching the end of the barrel, maybe not.

Link Posted: 3/11/2011 4:39:49 AM EDT
[#38]
No 'real' scope is a 'true 1x' at a few inches out.  The internal mechanisms are different to unmagnified aimpoints etc which are effectively just pieces of glass, so the test you have quoted there (and yes, Molon is of course extremely credible, but he would likely agree) is not a true reflection of a 1_4x scope at realistic distances, I.e. a few feet away, where to all intents and purposes they become a true 1x.  The Viper PST is one of the best in this regard; another big bonus it has is that for a 'real' scope, it is very unpicky about head position and eye relief.
Link Posted: 3/11/2011 12:32:06 PM EDT
[#39]
My Viper PST 6-14x50 just showed up.  I'm nothing but impressed in the way it's all put together.  If it shoots as good as it looks and feels, I'll be ordering another one.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 4:32:49 PM EDT
[#40]
SA80Dan and shootist87122,  I couldn't have said it better myself.  Thanks
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 8:07:06 PM EDT
[#41]
hey, thanks for the write up.  does the scope allow alot of head movement? say compare to the tac30?

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 7:47:02 PM EDT
[#42]
The PST is equal to the TAC30 in that regard, although it will never be the equal of an Aimpoint for head movement/sight picture and eye relief.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 9:48:39 PM EDT
[#43]
thanks a ton firedog.
Link Posted: 3/20/2011 10:36:35 AM EDT
[#44]
I'm wanting to put this scope on a Bobro Low-slightly forward mount.  does anybody have this setup or know if it still allows room for a fold down buis to fit under it?
Link Posted: 3/20/2011 2:51:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Nice review firedog!
Link Posted: 3/20/2011 4:11:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Great review! Thank you for taking the time to post this.
Link Posted: 3/21/2011 2:16:48 AM EDT
[#47]
Thanks for the review...I just ordered one...
Link Posted: 3/21/2011 2:49:14 AM EDT
[#48]
Great review, hope you do an update after you get a couple k rds under that glass.
I wish we had a US made choice at that price point .  At least it's not Chicom.
Link Posted: 3/21/2011 5:27:40 AM EDT
[#49]
I dont get the whole deal with "American" made ... Even our "American" made cars/trucks arent even American made
Link Posted: 3/22/2011 11:10:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I dont get the whole deal with "American" made ... Even our "American" made cars/trucks arent even American made

just one of those political things where some how American made is 'better'  or 'more patriotic'.  when my dad was growing up, it definitely  was true.. but in most cases this no longer holds water.  

people confuse 'american' made being good with simply higher end product.  truth is something higher end or higher price item from another country can be just as good or better.  it just happens that a lot of the cheaply made products are available from countries such as china.

the economic reality is that America in most cases simply cannot afford to manufacture 'cheap' stuff because cost of manufacturing is simply too high.. but American manufacturing can compete a lot better at high end products as there is more profit to be had.  so it gives the illusion that American made is 'better'.. in reality it is just a higher end item
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top