BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/24/2010 6:42:55 AM EDT
Is the RRA LAR-8 Stand Alone Rear Sight any good
Link Posted: 5/24/2010 11:56:59 AM EDT
[#1]

Rock River normally makes quality stuff. I'm considering one myself for a new irons setup and from the experience I've had with their rifles and sights, I'm not worried about it being a good choice. It's too bad they don't make an A2 carry handle sight assembly with the small allen screws their using on the Stand Alone instead of the Gomer Pyle knobs as I'd probably buy one instead.

Link Posted: 6/27/2010 3:52:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Is the RRA LAR-8 Stand Alone Rear Sight any good

I have one, and am looking for a good deal on a 2nd one.  Works just like an A3 carry handle, only you still have some of the rail on your upper receiver left to mount optics on.  Win-win.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top